Is There An Aus Company That Makes Bite Developers, Sleeves, And Scent

ducky

not going to rule it out just going to wait 6 months to see what temperement he matures too then if I think he's ready I'll go see if K9 force thinks the same and abide by the decision till then I'm still not going to tell my pup he's a pointer and see what other fields I can train in for my and my dogs enjoyment,

Just an innocent question for you - how do you know that what you are doing/going to do for the next 6 months before you see a pro is the right thing to do?

Imagine if its not and you are potentially stuffing the dog up.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not going to rule it out just going to wait 6 months to see what temperement he matures too then if I think he's ready I'll go see if K9 force thinks the same and abide by the decision till then I'm still not going to tell my pup he's a pointer and see what other fields I can train in for my and my dogs enjoyment,

Just an innocent question for you - how do you know that what you are doing/going to do for the next 6 months before you see a pro is the right thing to do?

Imagine if its not and you are potentially stuffing the dog up.

Not going to do any training with him in regards to protection so I won't stuff it up

but you are tugging.... and that in itself can ve quite complicated, despite the fact that it looks so easy.

already we have pointed out to you that your release from a very short description you provided is "not so good"

How do you know that you are tugging right? not damaging the dogs neck, not damaging the teeth, starting and stopping at the right time.

have you got a start and end word,? does your dog go into drive on command or on sight of the tug?

Just some simple questions for you :rofl:

Not going to do any training with him in regards to protection so I won't stuff it up

The number of people that come to the obedience club I instruct at with stuffed up dogs that have only been trained to sit is enormous..........

Edited by myszka

but you are tugging.... and that in itself can ve quite complicated, despite the fact that it looks so easy.

already we have pointed out to you that your release from a very short description you provided is "not so good"

How do you know that you are tugging right? not damaging the dogs neck, not damaging the teeth, starting and stopping at the right time.

have you got a start and end word,? does your dog go into drive on command or on sight of the tug?

Just some simple questions for you :shrug:

The number of people that come to the obedience club I instruct at with stuffed up dogs that have only been trained to sit is enormous..........

Don't worry I have wrapped my dog in bubble wrap placed him in his cage (which is bubble wrapped too), and when he is let out for exercise I will hire a seeing eye dog to lead him around by the harness (can you teach me how to get my dog to hold the harness, I'm thinking duct tape).

He will be fed a liquid diet through a tube so he won't choke on a bone, and water will be intravenous of course in case a bee lands in it and he get's stung in the throat.

most people would say - where and how do I learn about correct training in drive, as it looks like there is more to it than I originally thought.

But you ducky............ oh no what would the friends at the barbie think of you if you told them someone had to show you how to correctly play with your dog.

Just some simple questions for you :shrug:

Don't worry I have wrapped my dog in bubble wrap placed him in his cage (which is bubble wrapped too), and when he is let out for exercise I will hire a seeing eye dog to lead him around by the harness (can you teach me how to get my dog to hold the harness, I'm thinking duct tape).

He will be fed a liquid diet through a tube so he won't choke on a bone, and water will be intravenous of course in case a bee lands in it and he get's stung in the throat.

roflmao