Bubble Gum

Doghouse

PC has just raided the 5YO's stash of bubblegum (2 packs) ..given to her by her doting grandfather the other day (despite it being a no no) and she left it on her bedside table which was then snorted up by her beloved and always hungry PC...

It shouldent be a problem should it?

Bloody dog... eats anything..

No PC is the brindle pig dog reject on the chain (the only time I could get that close to get a snap was to restrain her otherwise it is tail whip and lick kiss central) :laugh:

The one looking contrite is Lola.. she always looks like she is the good girl until she eggs or starts PC (Problem child) off and on to do something norty... No mum I had nothing to do with that destruction/chaos ;) Its all PC.. shes the bad one.. :)

:laugh: I have found bits and pieces of anything you can name in my dogs poos......Cavaliers eat anything that they can get their jaws around....My daughter lost a packet of chewies out of her bag the other day when visiting.

Please take note that if you Dog ever eats anything that you think may be TOXIC the quickest way to get them to vomit it up is SALT.......this is for Chocolate especially around Christmas etc.....

Just open their mouth and put a teaspoon of straight SALT into their mouth ....they will vomit within minutes and save u a rushed trip to the VET........cheers.

LOL at PC, my Zephyr has a penchant for bubblegum and will even try to eat it off the footpath on our walks, he has not had a problem, even though I try to stop him eating it

I lost $40 dollars on the weekend, picked it up yesterday in his poo LOL