Vetmedin And Flusapex - Left Overs.

wizard1

For anyone unfortunate to have a dog with cardiomyopathy, and needing Vetmedin and Flusapex, I have 28 x 5 mg Vetmedin capsules and about 40 or so 40 mg Flusapex tablets. Sadly, I no longer require them but knowing how expensive, particularly the Vetmedin, is, I do not want to waste them but want them to go to someone who needs them. Let me know and I will post to you.

I jumped when I saw your post I have a 10 yr old dachie on both those meds. I would love the flusaplex but my boy takes the 2.5mg vetmedin 2x daily. Where are you? I am in Brisbane. Sorry,just reread and realised you are in nsw

Edited by longdogs

For anyone unfortunate to have a dog with cardiomyopathy, and needing Vetmedin and Flusapex, I have 28 x 5 mg Vetmedin capsules and about 40 or so 40 mg Flusapex tablets. Sadly, I no longer require them but knowing how expensive, particularly the Vetmedin, is, I do not want to waste them but want them to go to someone who needs them. Let me know and I will post to you.

Wizard what about instead of giving such expensive meds away for free that instead you request a donation to rescue. Just a suggestion :rolleyes: They can either send the donation to you directly or to your rescue of choice and you send the goods when the rescue confirms they have the $$.

I'm a bit cranky today so I will add that I've seen in the buy/sell forum that some people who we know are in full time employment and have OH's who are also employed will quickly jump onto anything that's put up for free. I think these folk should be prepared to pay something for whatever is on offer and it helps rescue.

Wizard what about instead of giving such expensive meds away for free that instead you request a donation to rescue. Just a suggestion :rolleyes: They can either send the donation to you directly or to your rescue of choice and you send the goods when the rescue confirms they have the $$.

I'm a bit cranky today so I will add that I've seen in the buy/sell forum that some people who we know are in full time employment and have OH's who are also employed will quickly jump onto anything that's put up for free. I think these folk should be prepared to pay something for whatever is on offer and it helps rescue.

I would be more than happy to donate to rescue.

Just as an aside I live on my own, no oh and have a part time job, I also am on heart meds which enable me to work part time

I jumped when I saw your post I have a 10 yr old dachie on both those meds. I would love the flusaplex but my boy takes the 2.5mg vetmedin 2x daily. Where are you? I am in Brisbane. Sorry,just reread and realised you are in nsw

I can send you the Flusapex - pm me your address.

Wizard what about instead of giving such expensive meds away for free that instead you request a donation to rescue. Just a suggestion :rofl: They can either send the donation to you directly or to your rescue of choice and you send the goods when the rescue confirms they have the $$.

Good idea Cranky Anne. I didn't really think about asking for a donation to rescue. When I found the medicine the other day, it just brought back memories of Merlin going to the Bridge last August, so I just want it gone, and to someone who really needs it.