Dry Food Question

laneka

Thanks Kristie, did you get it in Vic? I have just started Ash on it as it seems that as he is getting older, normal dryfood does not agree with him. I have had him on veges/fruit, brown rice and meat. His gut has settled but he is starting to lose weight. He is not skinny by any means but not the way I like him.

Thanks Kristie, did you get it in Vic? I have just started Ash on it as it seems that as he is getting older, normal dryfood does not agree with him. I have had him on veges/fruit, brown rice and meat. His gut has settled but he is starting to lose weight. He is not skinny by any means but not the way I like him.

Yeah at 4 paws and more - 10 minutes further on than kepala

My dogs have almost finished a bag of DVP Natural Balance but I think they did better on the Eagle Pack Holistic so I'll be changing them back to that.

Similar experience.. when I was feeding dry food, my favourite (and my dog's) was Innova Evo but he was always hungry so I mixed it with Eagle Pack Holistic. That was the best dry food combination for my dog. Then my supplier stopped stocking it, so I got DVP, and Jake's skin issues returned. So while I believe it's a high quality food, it wasn't right for my dog.

It's worth a try if you can get it in a small bag. If I wasn't feeding raw I'd choose Evo + EP Holistic, and I'll probably always buy Ziwi Peak for treats ($$$ :p )