Behaviouralist In Sa

Ker

I was asked for the name of a good behaviouralist in Adelaide. The person has an 11 month old black lab and she is having major problems with dominance. The lab thinks she's higher than everyone else in her pack.

Anyone know a good one here?

Are you talking about me? :cheer: I'd love some suggestions, I have a 9 month old female Black Lab with HUGE dominance issues, we are getting no where by ourselves. She'll be going to the vet on Monday arvo to see if we cab get a referral. Good luck to your friend!!

• 2 weeks later...

Our behavioural vet recommended Megan Molloy from Canine Interaction. Her classes are great, not sure if she's doing private consults at the moment, but her dog school will also teach you *lots* about leadership. We had a private consult with a different behaviouralist, Trish from GoodDog training, who was recommended to us by Megan. She was great also.

Good luck! :rolleyes:

Mark Singer is in South Australia and he's posted numerous well-written, informative and knowledgeable posts both here and elsewhere. I've only heard good things about Mark's training and I've enjoyed my communications with him. :)

Email address for Mark is :

[email protected]

Edited by Erny