Cross Post For Diy Dog Wash

Bonduca

What is the point of this post??? Wont people be just as likely to see this post as they will the other one? In which case if they want to vote they will.

Maybe Im just tired, I dunno, just seems kinda pointless.

Sorry to annoy you Delta Charlie just thought it may arose some interest for people who are in here and was just about to go to bed. Sorry if this is the wrong thing to do. Please accept my apoligise. :)

Cheers

Dont mind me, Im in a crabby mood sorry. I didn't even realise that it was in a different forum :)

I only ever click "view new posts" so I see everything that comes up, rather than looking through each forum. It means I don't pay attention to the forum the message is actually posted on.

Continue... (and ignore the cranky lady)

Dont mind me, Im in a crabby mood sorry. I didn't even realise that it was in a different forum :thumbsup:

I only ever click "view new posts" so I see everything that comes up, rather than looking through each forum. It means I don't pay attention to the forum the message is actually posted on.

Continue... (and ignore the cranky lady)

That's cool. No probs at all :laugh::o

As poodlewrangler has mentioned it is a subject to do with grooming, not really a general dog question, therefore it makes far more sense to post here.

Where is your poll?.

Hi Hesapander

Yeah I wasn't to sure where to post as there is an additional number of questions that may make it allowable in General Discussion where I have posted the topic. I am wanting to open a business and want to complete some research before I do and I thought that I may capture a greater audience in there.

If I need to move it do you know how I can.

Cheers

Julie

If you want to move it then just 'report' your other thread and let the Mods know you'd like to move it - if they get a chance i'm sure they'd be happy to :rofl:

As to if i would use a DIY hydrobath....yup...sure would! and will do so until i can manage to get my own...lol. I use the ones at Petwise - fairly cheap (cheaper on Mondays and Tuesdays if you are a member) and you can use the dryers as well - which my dogs love :rolleyes: