Sporting Titles

Just Flyball titles here at the moment, but hoping for Agility title on Elvis in the future :laugh:.

Associate Rego -Four Legged Clover FM (Flyball Master)

Elvis - FMX (Flyball Master Excellent)

Tinny - I am a bad owner i dont have clue what title she has gotton up to, I think it is AFCh (Aus Flyball Champ) :thumbsup:.

Edited by Clover

Two Border Collies here -

Fergus (Dellhousie Mr Kyte) TD ET and

Kirra (Khayoz Sweet Soul Music) HIT ADX JDX JDO SPD TD ET and 2/5 ADO, 1/3 GD, 2/7 JDM, 1/7 ADM.

So you can see where my goals for this year are - something (anything :rofl: ) in obedience with Fergus, as well as more tracking, and more tracking and agility/jumping with Kirra.

:thumbsup: to Poodlefan, Ness, Helen, and Sharon - and good luck and good work to everyone for this year.

:rofl: to Poodlefan, Ness, Helen, and Sharon - and good luck and good work to everyone for this year.

Howdy Barb!! Hope you are well down there and wowing them with your post JW seminar running style. :thumbsup:

Not much agility happening for me at the moment - I broke my ankle two weeks ago. :eek:

Owww - PF, how ever did you do that. What a total bummer. That will certainly put the lid on yur agility for a while. Here's hoping you follow instructions, and that it will mend quickly and well.

You'll be glad to know we still have our start line stay - well, with Kirra anyway - Fergus is a work in progress. That was such a painful process - for me, and I'm sure for everyone else - but it was worth it - and the pain of acruiring it certainly made me more likely to work to maintain it. And although our trial season hasn't started yet, in training, I'm still doing "Handler's quickest course, dog's most efficient line". I went with another friend from here to the Stacy Peardot-Goudy seminar at Jugiong in January - very, very hot, but I loved it - and it was really interesting in that (luckily) there wasn't really anything that conflicted with what I'd learnt with JW. Now - if someone could only fix my spatial awareness and memory problems ..... :thumbsup:

This year I'm aiming for CCD and WWPD :eek:

I'd love to get an agility one but we can't compete due to injury.. Not sure what NADAC offers though?

--Edit--

WWPD is Working weight pull dog :thumbsup:

So we'd have Thisis Sparta CCD WWPD yeah!

Edited by Kowai