Sporting Titles

Was wondering how many K9 fans out there have such versatile K9 companions that the award titles after their name are as long as the alphabet :rofl:

So how many has you dog got? Or are you like myself and have aspirations of achieving some?

It is always nice to go onto a website or read a post and see that dogs are having continual fun and learning new things everyday. And at the same time giving the handlers and owners such joy and challenge as to see what they can accomplish next.

Well done to all the sporting junkies out there and their dogs.....keep up the great inspirational work :rofl:

Hmm let me get the ball rolling:

Lochness CDX ADX JDX JDO SPD GD (1/3 SD, 1/5 ADO, 3/7 ADM, 6/7 JDM, 3/5 JDO2)

And we are still working at it :rofl: . Hopefully this year we can add a UD and start towards her OC.

RIMG0044-1.jpg

Edited by ness

Darcy has CCD JD GD, but she's still only a baby in the agility world, turned 2 in December. :rofl: She also has 2 passes towards JDO and 1 pass towards GDX (a pass in excellent is a bit exciting - her first one! :rofl: )

Edited by feralpup

I hope to have our dogs titled in many fields (so long as they keep enjoying it!)

Kizza (Assoc): GD SPD CD JD (1/3 CDX, 1/3 SD, 1/5 SPDX)

Narmi (Assoc): CCD (1/3 CD)

Blush (Aussie): (2/3 JD, 1/3 AD & some points towards her conformation title)

Denny (Aussie): Making his trialling debut this year in obedience & agility!

Edited by Silvawilow

hmmm lets see.... My pride and joy would have to be......

Ptolomy Choc Chip UD ADM JDM ADO JDO GD SPDX SD ( not worrying about the multiples of the agility titles as it costs a fortune!)

I did have him entered in a retrieving trial last year - but he injured himself - so we never got there.

Oh I want half shares in Scoota he is my favorite - hmm off to go find a picture of the handsome fella to upload for Ptolomy :rofl: .

ETA. The one and only Ptolomy Choc Chip aka Scoota

RIMG0056.jpg

Edited by ness

I think the agility titles have got out of hand, makes doing catalogues and results interesting :sleep:

My boys:

Flynn has CDX ADM JDM ADO JDO GDX SDX SPD ET + non ankc titles - SAAD EJC EGC OAC

Rogan has CDX NRD ADM JDM ADO JDO GDX SDX SPDX + non ankc AAD

Both boys are aligible for the multipliers on their Open and Masters titles, but like Ptolomy, I don't want to spend a fortune! Flynn is also 1/7 GDM, 1/7 SDM, 4/5 SPDX and Rogan is 2/7 SPDM & 1/3 RRD.

Oh, Herbie has his ET :rolleyes:

Edited by FHRP

I don't even keep track of the multiples :rolleyes: I'd love to be able to go in and apply for a 10 multiplier without applying the previous 9, I think that's an achievement and I'm sure we're a ways off yet!!

Probably cos you have far more multipliers than I do FHRP - arggh I just want a JDM and ADM title.

Running more than one dog will do it too :( Keeping track of who's got what is hard enough :rolleyes: I had to post back a title ribbon last year when I thought Rogan had his SDX and when I got home he only had three passes :sleep:

FHRP............What are the non ANKC titles?

SAAD

EJC

EGC

OAC

AAD

Are you going to do any other titles with Herbie?

The AAD and SAAD titles are Agility Dog Association of Australia (ADAA) titles. http://www.adaa.com.au/

AAD = Australian Agility Dog

SAAD = Senior Australian Agility Dog

The others are NADAC/ADAC/Agility Australia titles.

EJC = Elite Jumpers Certificate

EGC = Elite Gamblers Certificate

OAC = Open Agility Certificate.

Flynn also got a tunnelers title and another games title I think.

I rarely compete in ADAA anymore and never in ADAC. Between ANKC agility and Retrieving trials, I don't really have time!!

Only title that Herbie is working on is CPM - Couch Potato Master :rolleyes: He does have his show title, but training him is not fun for either of us :sleep:

Edited by FHRP

I have Bella - BISS Aust Champ Wameika Dentelle CD ADX JDX SPD GD O-NCC S-NAC S-NJC (also has passes toward ADO SD SPDX JDO OAC)

RU BISS Aust Champ Riverreed Hearts Nmotion SPD (also has passes toward NCC and NJC)

BISS Aust Champ Rivamist First Offece - has TQT and is a work in progress and is going very well with agility lessons

Edited by helen