Desexing Puppy

Odette

I've booked her in for this friday, she'll be ~ 6.5 months old.. Although we aren't sure if she's in heat right now, she does seem to pay more attention to herself in that area, so Im going to pop by the vet's tonight and get them to have a quick look.

OK, so this is the update.

She is leaving blood stains all over the place :) I don't get it. Vet nurse said she was in heat back then, when i took her in. How could she still be on heat now? It's over a month later!!!! I've had to cancel and rebook again. Now for the end of May. I'm really not impressed at all. Does this mean they made a mistake? How do you mistake that sort of thing? It's quite obviously swollen now and yep, little blood marks... Could she have had an infection or something back then??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go and pay her registration, I might as well go today, even sick I can't handle sitting in this house all day! Im bored out of my brains.....

There is a pet store not far from here, Ill pop in and see what they have (and nope, they dont sell live animals :) )

I called up the local store - $46 for those little panty things!

:)

Needless to say, I didn't go and buy them :D I made a set myself with a old pair of knickers and a panty liner hahahaha. Hilarious!

Poor dog - she looks miserable!