Rip "jabali"

Ridgy Girl

It is with a very heavy heart to announce we had to say goodbye to our dear friend Jabali :love: :D . He was a very loyal and loving companion to his mum and dad and also playmate to Makini. Jabali was only with us for 3 short years but in that time he endeared himself to many, including my mum and dad who looked after him, as well as Makini and our two cats recently when we went away.

We have many memories of Jabali, from lying with us on the bed, with his head on my chest, to his lovely "welcome home from work" kisses and tail wags!! Jabali would love to be in the kitchen with us and watch everything we did, from chopping something up, cooking toast and cooking tea. He was always there, sitting so patiently (and waiting for a treat!!).

We miss you SO much Jabali and hope you are running free and without a care in the world - something you weren't able to do while you were with us.

Love always and forever in our hearts.

RIP our dear friend :rofl: and till we meet again

Edited by we_love_our_ridgies

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. It has been such a hard week for both my husband and I. Not a day has gone by where we haven't shed copious amounts of tears - especially last night for some reason.

I wish the pain would go away :):)

• 2 weeks later...