Rip Buffet

rajacadoo

Hi all,

Our little girl Buffet ( pronounced Buffay) has been coming up the the house from the kennels for the past week or so, this time when we ( Olivia and Imogen) brought her up she was walking very slowly with her head down close to the ground!!! We brought her into the house and had to lift her onto the couch to settle her down, then mum (Jenni) looked at her gums they where REALLY pale. :eek: Mum was a bit worried by then!!! Then Imogen and i went to bed (about 9:00pm) at about midnight mum and dad went to bed and brought Buff up to there room to sleep, i woke up because i heard alot of panting and it was Buff :love: i was very confused i didnt know what was happening???!!!???! then i went back to sleep. At about 3 am (mum told me the rest of this story) dad couldnt hear any panting and jumped out of bed and went over to her then she turned blue, stopped breathing then went to :D.In the morning we woke up and mum told us the story. She was a very tough little girl, 12 months before she had a stroke, and the Vet said she probably wouldnt make it. She did, and we were surprised at how strong she was to survive this. Only a couple of weeks later, she was attacked by our other girl(Yana.........they always hated each other :o :D !!). Again the Vet said she had a poor prognosis, our poor girl had to have 4 operations in 4 days, and she came back home, and slowly recovered. We think she might have had another stroke. :) :p :hug:

:eek::eek::o

By Rajacdoo Kennels

Jenni, Richard, Olivia, Imogen

Thank you all, yes it is really sad for the loss of dear Buff she is in a better place now though!!! ;) .

From Olivia and Jenni.

P.S. Yana is much a happier now!!! :o :D :(.

[imogen] it is really sad, we all miss her :D on the bright side she is in a better place now and much happer :o:) :D . Its just us that is sad!

Love Imogen and Richard.

Guest Nicedoggy

Sorry to hear about the loss of Buff. Its heartbreaking.

Im just glad she isnt suffering no more. :vomit:

Thanks guys for all your kind words. Still coming to terms with how it all happened so quickly. We were going to take her to the Vet the next morning, but it wasnt to be :) :D Not sure the outcome would have been any different anyway.

Rip Buff, you went through so much but you showed us (and the Vet), just how strong and tough Cattle Dogs are. Be free, and enjoy playing with all the Rajacadoo's gone before you, (and anyone else that catches your eye!!!) :) :p

Love Jenni, Richard, Olivia and Imogen.

I'm sooo very sorry that I only just saw this otherwise I would've posted much sooner. :cry:

I'm sorry to all of you for your loss of Buff. She truly was a fighter but her time had come and she was ready to go to the bridge.

She is young and free with Dallie, Rad and all the Rajacadoo crew of past. :D

RIP Buff, you are gone but certainly not forgotten.

Best wishes,

Maria and the Midniara family. :rofl::)