Deb Kelly Agility Seminar In Victoria

Thanks SW for organising a great event! I really enjoyed myself - what about others?!

Kiz looks amazing.... when you guys get it together you'll be incredible.

Feralpup - I was absolutely blown away with the teamwork between you and Darcy - You make an excellent team - don't want to come up against you two at a trial :confused: .... brilliant trainer you are :eek:

Thanks SW for organising a great event! I really enjoyed myself - what about others?!

Feralpup - I was absolutely blown away with the teamwork between you and Darcy - You make an excellent team - don't want to come up against you two at a trial :rolleyes: .... brilliant trainer you are :)

Thanks LP. I'm really glad to hear that people enjoyed themselves :p I was so worried that something awful would ruin the weekend.

Kiz says "thanks for the compliment"! When I learn to be more confident with her and get my cues better then "look out world"

Hornet asks if he could go to your house for a holiday because his mum just smacked his bottom for pulling down all of the dog ribbons :laugh:

Feralpup - I was absolutely blown away with the teamwork between you and Darcy - You make an excellent team - don't want to come up against you two at a trial :rofl: .... brilliant trainer you are :D

Awwww :o:o Thank you, but I have to say Miss Darcy is a pretty special girl and she makes me look good ;) I'm sure my next pup will be an absolute monster just to make up for how good she is :o

A big well done to you as well - Leo has really got his skates on since I seen you guys run at the twilight trial back in March. He was really starting to move on ahead of you towards the end of the weekend and you could see he was getting more confident with each run :rolleyes:

Silvawillow - it was an excellent weekend, my only complaint would be it was too short :rofl:

Deb did an excellent job - it was a full on weekend but at no stage did I feel rushed in any of the demos, and she was really conscious of how happy the dogs were to work or if they were starting to get a little unsure. In my limited experience working spots are sometimes hit and miss, but I would not miss the chance to do another working spot with Deb (and that's not just because she wanted to kidnap my dog! :( ).

Awwww :crazy::wave: Thank you, but I have to say Miss Darcy is a pretty special girl and she makes me look good :rofl: I'm sure my next pup will be an absolute monster just to make up for how good she is :laugh:

A big well done to you as well - Leo has really got his skates on since I seen you guys run at the twilight trial back in March. He was really starting to move on ahead of you towards the end of the weekend and you could see he was getting more confident with each run :laugh:

Silvawillow - it was an excellent weekend, my only complaint would be it was too short :laugh:

Deb did an excellent job - it was a full on weekend but at no stage did I feel rushed in any of the demos, and she was really conscious of how happy the dogs were to work or if they were starting to get a little unsure. In my limited experience working spots are sometimes hit and miss, but I would not miss the chance to do another working spot with Deb (and that's not just because she wanted to kidnap my dog! :rofl: ).

If you ever want to experience a monster feel free to take Kira for a spin :rofl:

I am still tired from the weekend - I think the little one is punishing me for all the bouncing over two day!

Hey Silverwillow

How did the weekend go?

I did a workshop with her a while ago and learnt so much about setting the dog up to do the walkover or the tunnel when they were place together.

It's so simple when you know how

Hey Silverwillow

How did the weekend go?

I did a workshop with her a while ago and learnt so much about setting the dog up to do the walkover or the tunnel when they were place together.

It's so simple when you know how

Hi Gamby!

The weekend went well! By the Sunday arvo I was ready for nanna naps, crazy Kiz is starting to take it out of me!

I must be special, I have trouble with the easier stuff whereas the harder stuff isn't so hard - I'm weird!

Will you be at TCV Broadford trial in July?