Flyball Harness

The measurements aren't hard, there is a diagram that shows you where to measure. Jenny will also email you if something doesn't sound right aswell.

Were you one of the ones she had to email about dodgy sounding measurments ;) :)

All the doggies look awesome in their personalised harnesses!!! :thumbsup:

Now I want one for my dog and we don't even do Flyball ;)

Poor Jen, I asked her a HEAP of questions about measuring Bailey :laugh::happydance2:

She is so lovely and helpful, if you are unsure email her and ask :laugh: I ended up making the front longer than they usually are because Bailey can't sit or move in them properly (I guess because of his big chest) and he has no problem with this one :scold:

The embroidery looks really nice on them, I love Bronson's :cooldance:

The measurements aren't hard, there is a diagram that shows you where to measure. Jenny will also email you if something doesn't sound right aswell.

Were you one of the ones she had to email about dodgy sounding measurments :scold::cooldance:

All the doggies look awesome in their personalised harnesses!!! :happydance2:

Now I want one for my dog and we don't even do Flyball :laugh:

Yes but shhhhh don't tell anyone :laugh: It was only cause she was used to doing borders etc, not boof head, broad chested Staffords, so out of courtesy she emailed me to make sure that the measurements were correct. Once I told her it was a stafford we were all good to go :wave:

Were you one of the ones she had to email about dodgy sounding measurments :rofl::mad

All the doggies look awesome in their personalised harnesses!!! :eek:

Now I want one for my dog and we don't even do Flyball :(

Yes but shhhhh don't tell anyone :rofl: It was only cause she was used to doing borders etc, not boof head, broad chested Staffords, so out of courtesy she emailed me to make sure that the measurements were correct. Once I told her it was a stafford we were all good to go :rofl:

He thanks everyone,

all the dogs look fab! I cant wait to get my orders now. I have a maroon one with yellow embroidery orderd for Molley and a purple one with yellow embroidery for sally. Looking at your dogs I know mine will be fantastic. Poor Zac has a black dog one. Its great but he hasnt got his name on it.

JD

Sorry, one more question which one should I pick: the 19mm or 25mm?

It's for an australian shepherd (slightly bigger than a BC) and a golden retriever.

I have always gone with 25mm

I have lab x's and a kelpie x

Edited by periau

It's for an australian shepherd (slightly bigger than a BC) and a golden retriever.

Thanks! :nahnah:

Yep I agree, 25mm for sure.

I ordered one for a friend with a kelpie x JR and she got the 19mm, and it was perfect, but for a dog any bigger I would go the 25mm.

Yep I agree, 25mm for sure.

I ordered one for a friend with a kelpie x JR and she got the 19mm, and it was perfect, but for a dog any bigger I would go the 25mm.

Spirit is a kelpie x foxy x bc and it looks fine in the 25mm size