Goodbye Beautiful Girl.

baifra

It is with a shattered heart that i had to say goodbye to my beautiful girl Sammy last night.

Sammy, i found and fell in love with you at the pound in darwin 8 years ago and you have been by my side ever since.

I want to tell you that you have never let me down, never failed to cheer me up when i was sad and shared all my happy times.

I have enjoyed every minute of our precious time together.

How i will go on without you i dont know..... but i do know that it will never be the same.

I will miss your stunning grey face and smiling eyes, i will miss constantly sweeping up your hair and the sound of your feet running to the cupboard when you hear it open ready for a 'scooby snack'. But mostly i will miss you by my side.

Sammy, you will never know how hard it was to let you go last night, Im sorry that i wasn't brave and im sorry that i let you down. Please forgive me.

No more needles everyday baby, no more struggleing to breathe..... just lie in the sun on your princess bed and wait for me.

I love you so much and the tears wont stop just yet.

RIP scoobs, Im so proud of you and so glad i got to hold you in my arms as you took your last breath. Goodbye baby girl. :provoke:

Sammy, you will never know how hard it was to let you go last night, Im sorry that i wasn't brave and im sorry that i let you down. Please forgive me.

you never let her down, you saved her 8 years ago.

my heart goes out to you :provoke:

RIP Sammy.

I am sorry for your loss and by the sounds of it you did not let her down. You saved her 8 years ago and I am sure that she will always be grateful for the love that you showed her.

Thank you all for your kind words at a very painful time. It means a lot to me.

I know sammy is at peace now but it's just hurts so much without her around.

You will always miss her but the pain does get easier.

Baifra I am so sorry for your loss of Sammy. :rofl: You did not let Sammy down, you loved her. I hope that you will be okay. I know how you feel, and my thoughts are with you. She sounds like such a beautiful girl.

RIP Sammy :laugh:

So Sorry you lost your best mate. I know how you feel but remember you gave her 8 more wonderful years that maybe she would not have had. You loved her as she loved you and that bond will always be there in your heart as LOVE never dies it lives on in your heart.

Now I wonder could you love another pound puppy? If so would it not be a good way to remember her? No nothing can or should ever replace her but with so much love maybe in time you could share it with another who’s days are numbered, I am sure she would thank you for helping out another in the same position she was in 8 years ago.

My thoughts are with you in these sad moments.

So Sorry you lost your best mate. I know how you feel but remember you gave her 8 more wonderful years that maybe she would not have had. You loved her as she loved you and that bond will always be there in your heart as LOVE never dies it lives on in your heart.

Now I wonder could you love another pound puppy? If so would it not be a good way to remember her? No nothing can or should ever replace her but with so much love maybe in time you could share it with another who’s days are numbered, I am sure she would thank you for helping out another in the same position she was in 8 years ago.

My thoughts are with you in these sad moments.

Thanks for your kind words Granny.

I have two other dogs at home, both are rescues, and both are oldies. I adopted Sammy when she was four so she died at 12 years of age. My other two are 8 and 10 years old and miss Sammy terribly. I will always have rescue dogs, especially the older dogs. They are just so special.

:) Sammy you have your wings, run free beautiful girl. You had the most wonderful 8 years with a loving Mum - who not only loved you dearly but also supported me with my Rescue girl Spice........Baifra is a wonderful person and an honour to call you a friend.

Sammy will be waiting at the Bridge with all our beautiful animals.

:):idea::mad