Cholesterol Cream

storm

Its nowhere near as good, compared to the cholesterol cream. I will have to pull all my grooming bits out and see what I do have and experiment.

A midwife told me that a mixture of lucas paw paw ointment and sorbolene is a good moisturiser/skin protector.

Edited by poodlefan

I was in the dog shop at CAWA on the weekend and I am sure I saw some... the usual Cholesterol and also Kolestrol? which might be the Wella one?

It was out of stock for a long time but hopefully supplies are back to normal now!

For those interstate they do have a website http://members.iinet.net.au/~wasps - it is a little hard to navigate so probably best to just give them a call or shoot off an email. :hug:

I have rung a few places in Melbourne and no one has any but its on order. Apparently at the moment you cant get the yellow cholesterol cream but a white version is what is on order.

Hopefully some will be back on the shelves in a couple of weeks. I have ordered a few jars from each place I ahve spoken to.. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Finally logged in and ordered got to checkout then I get this

"Sold outNOTE: This item is completely sold out and will be back ordered". ;)

NOOOOOOOO!!!! :confused:

Could you use something like Alpha Keri Oil on the CC? My scaley [human] friends swear by it.

I will have a look at the Alpha Keri oil, I have some as I use that for the Pulik

Perhaps dilute it in water to avoid the oily residue. I know the Plush Puppy Seabreeze oil is nice too. How does the CC do on Sorbelene/Glycerin cream?

I have a World I recipe for making moisturizing cream, with just 3 ingredients. You can email me privately if you want the recipe.

Edited by cityslicker

a white version is what is on order.

The white version is the Wella one. They aren't making it any more apparently. The lady who owns the hairdressing supply shop I went to rang Wella and the person she spoke to told her it's no longer in production.