Wow

check this out.

That is pretty amazing, I'm not sure, but it looked maybe slightly quicker than 'real speed' judging from the handler, but nonetheless the entry to the weavers was incredible at any speed and the dog was having an absolute ball. I can only dream.......

check this out.

That is pretty amazing, I'm not sure, but it looked maybe slightly quicker than 'real speed' judging from the handler, but nonetheless the entry to the weavers was incredible at any speed and the dog was having an absolute ball. I can only dream.......

I am pretty sure it's not faster than real speed. If you watch other vids by the same person. This dog "La" is truly amazing. On Silvia's site she says that La has won the WC 3 times, and quite a few times winning it by 5-6 seconds in her younger days...... so quite a fast dog!!!!

check this out.

I am pretty sure it's not faster than real speed. If you watch other vids by the same person. This dog "La" is truly amazing. On Silvia's site she says that La has won the WC 3 times, and quite a few times winning it by 5-6 seconds in her younger days...... so quite a fast dog!!!!

Even better!!!! I'm still shaking my head at it. It's one of those things, unless you've seen it it is really hard to believe.

check this out.

Even better!!!! I'm still shaking my head at it. It's one of those things, unless you've seen it it is really hard to believe.

My favourite runs: