Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the words because it was her thoughts to her furbaby.

Its something she can look at and remeber with a smile and love.

I find sometimes whilst the poems are beautiful, they reduce people to tears on a rugular occurance.

I still cry even when I'm doing the portraits, and i don't know any of the dogs.

If you would like one with the poem I can do another one with just one of the pictures and the poem.

Sharon, What a beautiful thought for Cathy at this sad time for her, Jeddah was a remarkable dog and i am sure she will love this thoughtful gesture from you.

Maree, you are truly fantastic with your work, the poster looks great and i am sure Cathy will love it.

Rhi, it was so nice of you to include your photos. Its times like these that i realise how precious photos are.

Great work girls,and again I am sure Cathy will be eternally thankful.

Hi Maree,

Cathy asked that I pass on thanks to you for the portrait of Jeddah.

She said she's been overwhelmed by the support she's received from everyone and is missing Jed but doing OK.

It's such a bad time for all of us when our little mates go to the bridge but people like you remind us that we're not alone.

Cheers Maree

I would just like to say thanks again Harminee for my beautiful portraits of Carli that you did for me.

I was finally able to feel strong enough to get them printed last week and laminated and my OH cried and said" They are beautiful arn't they"

I have had to put them away again but they are so special thank you again.

God now I'm crying just thinking about them.

But thank you, it means so much.

:D

Thank you for the compliments.

I really and truely only do it because I love doing it.

Our furbabies are cherished family members and family and its nice to be able to display them in a loving way just like we would our kids or parents.

This is Sally and Bear's legacy to you all,

I just happen to be the person pushing the mouse.

Silverblue, checking my emails now hun

hugs

Maree

PS Portrait complete and sent to your email :D

Edited by ~Harminee~

Hiya

I was wondering whether a portrait could be done for my Mum. She lost Goldie a couple of years ago to old age and on the weekend lost her last dog Pebbles to old age. They were my mums pride and joy. She is struggling to deal with her loss now and i know this would help.

I would love one with both dogs on if possible.

a huge thanks in advance

PEBBLES

pebbies.jpg

GOLDIE

goldie.jpg

I have a photo with both in if that helps

gp.jpg

Thank you again harminee

I printed out a 5 x 7 picture and framed it for mum. I gave it to her Yesterday and she loved it. She was in tears.

You touched her heart with what you did and i can not thank you enough. :banghead::laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic