Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harminee, if possible could you do another one for me.

It's just passed my Mum and brothers boys anniversary so I would love one done for them that can be printed and framed.

Along he same lines as Codi's one would be great.

img020.jpg

img021.jpg

img022.jpg

img023.jpg

Thankyou so much.

Lisa

Harminee, im new to the forum and im pleased i saw your page, you are truely an ANGEL, you have done some incredibull stuff for people suffering, i lost my best mate several yrs ago to a very sour bitter man who run over my boy, took him out and shot him then burnt him at the local tip, this i do know for fact as he was bragging about it much later, even now i miss him so much and it stirs up so much emotion as i never did get to say goodbye and no where to lay down with him and talk to him, he may not have been a pure breed, but he was one hell of a mate, heres a couple of my fav pix. RIP Bolja. i love ya big boy

dsc00456nm3.jpg

dsc00456nm3.ed65ded2c8.jpg

dsc00650qj7.jpg

dsc00650qj7.a9cbcae714.jpg

It took me ages to get through all the pages, too many tears!

A year ago I said good-bye to two very special greyhounds within 6 weeks of each other ( not a fun few months at our place )

Could you please do a portrait for me of these two babies?

First is Fletcher

Promos102.jpg

Fletch068.jpg

Fletch032.jpg

PatchFletcher-1.jpg

Promos087.jpg

He wasn't even two years old and his heart was just not strong enough to keep him with us.

We only had him for a month before we had to let him go. :)

Thank-you so much, it will be lovely to have something to cherish as we had such a short time with these two.

Will put Asha's pics up later, it is too hard to look through all the photos at the moment.

• Troy unpinned this topic