Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal lover, that poem is perfect, i cried and cried when i read it as it is EXACTLY how i feel about my Sammy.

Harminee, the pictures you did for animal lover are just stunning!! The backgrounds are so perfect for the words in the poem.

Animal lover, that poem is perfect, i cried and cried when i read it as it is EXACTLY how i feel about my Sammy.

Harminee, the pictures you did for animal lover are just stunning!! The backgrounds are so perfect for the words in the poem.

Thanks baifra, she sure did an amazing job. It is such a sad time, sorry to hear about your Sammy.

Harminee: they are beautiful you are such an angel for doing this fo people! I will be posting some pictures of my sooty bear! We haven't yet got a memorial for her but I think one of your fine arts will do the job!!

Hi Harminee,

I sent you a link to my photobucket account as it was to hard to decide what pic's.

I have in there my childhood friend Whiskers (the cat), I think that we got her in about 1986 (she was a stray) but I am not 100% sure as I was only young and she got her wings on 3-3-04 after a short battle with cancer. She was my heart pet and means the world to me.

There is also Tristan the cocker who came from Wagga pound, I was told that I could not have him but on 25-7-00, he came home with me. He became my step fathers side kick and sadly got his wings last year on the 1st Feb.

I really like the link poem that you have used.

Thank You.

• Troy unpinned this topic