Flyball

Guest Clover

Yep most definitely :). Elvie, Tin and Clover are all ready... Clover is going to be a bit excited i think :love:.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Flash and I will be there. It will be our last comp probably till the end of the year or early next year. It will be very sad :confused: I will definately miss it.

I am needing to take a little break and give myself some time to organise my wedding.

At the end of the year or early next year I will hopefully be back in the swing of things and ready and raring to go ;)

Guest Clover

Awww we will miss you Sharon :laugh:. Yep Clovie dog will have a couple of runs, not many though. She did well at training, fumbled a little.

BordersRule, we will miss seeing you and Flash man around :vomit:.

I'll be there helping out when I'm needed.

I'll be bringing Mr Scotty FD AD who is one of the first BDAG Flyball Dogs, TCH Miss Annabell FDX who wouldn't do any more flyballing after she gained her Tracking Championship title and Gambit who is too busy doing other things.

Have you heard what the weather is going to be, Not very nice, make sure you bring your wellington boots

post-6277-1210765687_thumb.jpg

Guest Clover

Ohh it will be good to see Miss Annabell again, it has been a while :rofl:. Thanks for the heads up about the weather, i had not thought to check it out.

Hi

It was disappointing that the comp had to be cancelled today but the rain never let up all day :cooldance:

I'm glad it was for the safety of all concerned, not just the furry friends, the human beans but the ground as well as it would never have recovered.

It was good to see some old friends and catch up on what has been happening over the years.

Scotty, Annabell and Gambit never got out of the car while I was there.

I made up for it when I got home as we did some tricks together. Boy do they love doing tricks.

Gambit is just starting to go backwards through my legs. the hardest part has been to get him to stand still long enough for me to set him standing in front of me.

Bett luck at your next comp

Guest Clover

It was a shame, but for all concerned the right choice was made, it was just too dangerous. I had rained all Friday night and all day Saturday in Ballarat & has just started again now :cooldance:.

Next comp is not til July :cooldance:.

It was disappointing that the competition had to be canceled. Especially for the competition organiser that has put all the hard work into organising the day and also for the likes of Albury that has travelled a long distance to come down. But there was obviously no choice. The right decision was made. Its been a while since we have been rained off!

haha lab'sandcav's i wonder who you are LOL hihi welcome!!

what tie is the multi discipline thingy on sunday?

That was a bugger that the comp was called off. I definitely feel for the organisers because I know how much work goes into putting a comp on.

Hey Sparty, we're going to kick your buttocks on Sunday. :rolleyes: