Qld .... Dol Social

RottyLover01 - last I heard we were looking at around September/October (I think) but it does depend on Steve's availability and the availability of the venue we're looking at. As for where, I believe we've decided on camp tailwaggers down on the Gold Coast, but nothing is final yet!

RottyLover01 - last I heard we were looking at around September/October (I think) but it does depend on Steve's availability and the availability of the venue we're looking at. As for where, I believe we've decided on camp tailwaggers down on the Gold Coast, but nothing is final yet!

Ok thanks, where can i find out more info on this ? Is there another thread or something ?

Don't suppose there is going to be a city weekday lunch for all those here? :eek: Lol...i'd love to meet up - or sit and listen :laugh: Hope the dinner goes nicely :laugh:

If it's to be held in the city i might be able to help with ideas at least :)

Don't suppose there is going to be a city weekday lunch for all those here? :) Lol...i'd love to meet up - or sit and listen :laugh: Hope the dinner goes nicely :eek:

If it's to be held in the city i might be able to help with ideas at least ;)

Gosh KitKat ..... there's a brunch and then a dinner. If I ate anymore I think I'd :laugh: LOL !!!

I'm not sure if firm arrangements have been set for the brunch part of the 'meet' ..... but is there any way you could perhaps get away for that? It's on the Friday morning .... latish, I presume. But then I have no idea of the geometry of things so location might not be convenient. In fact, I'm not even sure where the brunch is going to be, period. Yet.

Edited by Erny

Will the brunch be on the Friday in the city? I might be able to make that :( Any deciders as to where for brunch? Depending on how many people are interested i might have some ideas for brunch as well :(

Here's the link to the QLD DOL BRUNCH (Post MDBA Awards Evening). It gives you the latest on the arrangements, which is as much as I know at this time too.

Latest post suggests this arrangement :

HugaPug : Friday 27th June

10.30am

Bada Bing - Chermside Shopping Centre

It is indoors/outdoors with plenty of space and good food and coffee.

If you would all prefer lunchtime that's ok, but I will have to give it a miss, as I will have the child with me. I keep forgetting it's on a school day :(

Post there, if you'd like to add in a suggestion or know more. I'm 'following the lead' on that one :(.

I prefer the city, Rom is sussing out the locations of others to find out what suits most.

Jey .... KitKat is referring to the "brunch" option that is taking place in the morning after the MDBA Awards.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it seems that most are happy with doing something at Southbank.....Kitkat, after reading the thread again, I'm sorry that I missed your post and didn't include you in the round of PM's :cheer: Feel free to B1tch slap me for that if we get to meet you :eat:

Three suggestions for places there are Decks, Amici's and Viet de Lite.

Check them out here:

http://www.yourrestaurants.com.au/qld/brisbane/south-bank

I'm on a tight budget and personally would like to rule out Decks for that reason, however will stretch if thats the place that people are happiest with :rofl:

I will need to make bookings for Friday, 6.30pm soon as I'm leaving here early Wednesday morning to drive to Bris and will need feed back before then. If you're not sure, and I haven't already given it to you, PM me for my mobile so that you can call if you want an update or want to be included in the booking.

Looking forward to meeting you all :p