Chicken Legs

As long as they are RAW they are fine. I find marylands better for bigger dogs who tend to gulp down the wings. There all fine, the main thing is they are RAW! :eek:

Edited by k9kutz

You may also want to remove the 'choker bone', the long, tapered bone that runs parallel to the main bone of the leg. They can be quite sharp, and lodge in the throat if not chewed properly. I tend to give my dog legs, since they last him a bit longer, but I always remove that bone first, ever since one almost went through the roof of our family dog's mouth as a kid.

You may also want to remove the 'choker bone', the long, tapered bone that runs parallel to the main bone of the leg. They can be quite sharp, and lodge in the throat if not chewed properly. I tend to give my dog legs, since they last him a bit longer, but I always remove that bone first, ever since one almost went through the roof of our family dog's mouth as a kid.

I totally agree with this, its an accident waiting to happen.

Guest Tess32

I give my dogs chicken bones and they can eat whole chickens - I do not remove any bones.

Kamuzz - why would your vet think that when millions of dogs happily eat chicken bones?