Ndtf Course

Finished most days by 5:30, had one late night, had to go and visit a dog club that ran at night, were home by 10pm.

We stayed at Dural Caravan park, couldnt tell you the prices, as i didnt pay!

Next time i think i am going to go with a friend, i will be taking Kaos in november - So will have 2 crates in my car for the dogs to sleep in, and will find a caravan to crash in at night!

What were the hours like?

Just trying to work out my schedule, especially the last day.

Any ideas on cheap places to stay?

Midol & TB, our whole group (bar 2) stayed at a caravan park while we were down on our last trip, and this park had cabins that could sleep more than two people....we all agreed to book a few cabins and share so that we could cut costs....it worked out to be a lot of fun all staying together :laugh:

The caravan park that we stayed at was one suggested in the NDTF materials....can't for the life of me remember it now. You will need to take your own sleeping bag and towel though.

What were the hours like?

Just trying to work out my schedule, especially the last day.

Any ideas on cheap places to stay?

Midol & TB, our whole group (bar 2) stayed at a caravan park while we were down on our last trip, and this park had cabins that could sleep more than two people....we all agreed to book a few cabins and share so that we could cut costs....it worked out to be a lot of fun all staying together :crazy:

The caravan park that we stayed at was one suggested in the NDTF materials....can't for the life of me remember it now. You will need to take your own sleeping bag and towel though.

IIRC It's Wantirna Caravan Park? I think TB went to Sydney though, not Melbourne.

http://www.duralvillage.com.au/

Closest place to stay while doing the course in Sydney. If you can share rates are cheaper. Days are pretty full on doing theory and physical usually start around 9am and finish about 5. Weekends started at 10 am. One long day going to dog club at night.

Spent the day with Owen in Sydney yesterday doing some much needed refreshing before my next prac block!

ETA: It can be handy to take a dictaphone or attachment for ipod to record lectures if you want to go over them again - sometimes you can't just write fast enough or remember it. I also wrote brief journal note for each day about what I did as you can't remember two weeks later what you did!

Edited by Jigsaw

http://www.duralvillage.com.au/

Closest place to stay while doing the course in Sydney. If you can share rates are cheaper. Days are pretty full on doing theory and physical usually start around 9am and finish about 5. Weekends started at 10 am. One long day going to dog club at night.

Spent the day with Owen in Sydney yesterday doing some much needed refreshing before my next prac block!

ETA: It can be handy to take a dictaphone or attachment for ipod to record lectures if you want to go over them again - sometimes you can't just write fast enough or remember it. I also wrote brief journal note for each day about what I did as you can't remember two weeks later what you did!

:crazy: I was there yesterday as well - any chance you can help me put a face with a userid? PM me if you would prefer :thumbsup: