Herding Nationals

Yeah i think watching those dogs just fueled my addiction and gave me something to aspire to. I saw a lady who i believe was from tassie who worked a corgie and a lovely tri colour border on sheep quite late in the day, anyone know who the border is? It's a dead ringer for my girl.

Yeah i think watching those dogs just fueled my addiction and gave me something to aspire to. I saw a lady who i believe was from tassie who worked a corgie and a lovely tri colour border on sheep quite late in the day, anyone know who the border is? It's a dead ringer for my girl.

At a guess that sounds like it may have been Tull Lutrell of Sarasota border collies. As to which border collie it was, couldn't take a guess at that.

I've been waiting to hear results as well.

At a guess that sounds like it may have been Tull Lutrell of Sarasota border collies. As to which border collie it was, couldn't take a guess at that.

I've been waiting to hear results as well.

Tull's my guess too. I have a Sarasota Aussie Shep!

The tri color border was beautiful and you cant spot the difference in markings to belle, the only thing would be size, that tassie border was a tad bigger.

I wonder if you could find out where your rescue border came from?

Do you know what class it was in? It would have been Tull for sure.

I'm not sure what class it was. It was pretty late in the day on saturday. Probably around 4pm. I saw this particular dog working on the 3 sheep where they had to go through the barriers set up along the fence lines before they ended up with the sheep in the far right corner. The dog worked really nice and calmly. It was amazing how much it looked like my girl. Belle is a rescue so it is always interesting to see dogs that look like her, especially when people are always telling me she's a bloody cross breed!!!