Dog Food Commercial

One bowl of the current Royal Canin Medium Junior and next to it a bowl of the newly acquired Orijen Adult.

Alfred sniffs the Orijen, moves over to sniff the RC, then moves back to the Orijen and proceeds to eat the whole lot, not even distracted by the cat coming over to smell the new food, then after finishing it walks off leaving the RC bowl completely untouched.

Oddly enough, to me the RC smells more meaty and flavoursome than the Orijen. I guess I don't have a dog's nose!

Cassie, your two guys would have big bellies to fill! :)

And just to confirm my previous belief that swapping between 'premium' kibble without a gradual change-over doesn't cause the runs or tummy upsets. His poo has stayed firm and solid, although somewhat smaller now.

The same thing happened when I switched him to Natural Balance overnight and then back again to RC. No problems at all. I think the premium kibble are all so similar to each other that the gradual change-over rule only really applies to el cheapo supermarket brands.

And just to confirm my previous belief that swapping between 'premium' kibble without a gradual change-over doesn't cause the runs or tummy upsets. His poo has stayed firm and solid, although somewhat smaller now.

The same thing happened when I switched him to Natural Balance overnight and then back again to RC. No problems at all. I think the premium kibble are all so similar to each other that the gradual change-over rule only really applies to el cheapo supermarket brands.

i have found the same thing when changeing over kibble, no problems with poos or belly problems and there was no gradual change.