What Are You Using...

Just wondering what everyone is using at the moment instead of Missing Link?

Anyone using the Vets all Natural health booster? (That is the one I can source the easiest, but I do have a mega pet warehouse near me).

Thanks,

Mel.

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

I never used The Missing Link, it was unavailable by the time I switched to full raw.

I do use VAN Health Booster though, seems to be doing a good job with the raw diet.

I'm waiting for quarantine clearance on a product called K9 Showstopper which has received rave reviews in the States.

Can you send me what Info you have on this please ellz and yes, Im too lazy to do a search :laugh:

Canine missing link is now available again, it is labelled as All-Vegetarian formula for all breeds of dogs and cats. It has a sticker across the bottom of the pack that says

'Australian Missing Link Canine Formula.

I am so glad to have found it, because nothing else I tried has been as good.

Trish

I'm waiting for quarantine clearance on a product called K9 Showstopper which has received rave reviews in the States.

Can you send me what Info you have on this please ellz and yes, Im too lazy to do a search :D

I would also be really interested. Could you also send me some info please :laugh:

Canine missing link is now available again, it is labelled as All-Vegetarian formula for all breeds of dogs and cats. It has a sticker across the bottom of the pack that says

'Australian Missing Link Canine Formula.

I am so glad to have found it, because nothing else I tried has been as good.

Trish

GREAT NEWS...always used it, and loved it!!!

Any ideas from anyone where it might be available in QLD?????

Thanx,

Prinnie