Coat Improvers

I'm going to be using a product called K9 Showstopper which is an "overall" product of the ilk of Missing Link. Only problem is that it isn't in the country yet.

However the importer tells me that he has a meeting with the "authorities" next week and will hopefully have the product on the market early next month.

Yep - I use the biolac coat improver.

I like it a lot. I also use Omega 3-6 fish oil capsules every day too. Combined, my lot have great fur!

If you've not used the coat improver before it smells a lot like ordinary biolac (or skin-kid formula).

Wonder if they are the same??

Good quality diet, Mine are on Eaglepack Performance and the Satin Ball mix. I also add Megaderm. Coats are awesome! I've used alot of the missing Link etc etc etc but never saw them make a difference. Also regular grooming and no over exposure to the elements that means out of the weather, wind is just as drying as the sun and constantly wet coats are not healthy either. Exercise is also vital. A healthy dog glows from inside out.

Jenny

Orijen food.

I wish I had a dog to show as I've never had such glorious coats since changing to Orijen.

No more supplements for us!

Sags

Sags,

do you find you need to give less than what it says on the back?