Multivitamins

Hi there I'm looking at giving my dogs multivitamins on a daily basis, and was just wondering if anyone has a preferred pet brand multivitamin such as vetbasix or aristopet?

I also have just purchased some of the vetbasix (Rudducks) vitamin tablets for the first time. Upon opening the container I've noticed a large ball like bundle of a plastc wool of some sort sitting atop the tablets between them, and the lid. I'm just wondering if they're meant to come like this, and if so what purpose does this plastic wool of sorts serve.

Thanks

Bingo

I also have just purchased some of the vetbasix (Rudducks) vitamin tablets for the first time. Upon opening the container I've noticed a large ball like bundle of a plastc wool of some sort sitting atop the tablets between them, and the lid. I'm just wondering if they're meant to come like this, and if so what purpose does this plastic wool of sorts serve.

Most likey used to cushion them and stop breakage on their way from the manafacturer, to the shop and then to you. Chemists will often still put cotton wool in tablet bottles to cushion the tablets.

I like to use Petvite. It comes in powder form in a tub, and can be given easily according to weight.

I just sprinkle it over food, and they eat it up. They all get it every day. I feed a mix of home-made wet food, 2/3 premium dry foor, bit of cheese, yoghurt, etc. They don't know any different. They also think their omega 3/6 oil capsules are treats!

I like to use Petvite. It comes in powder form in a tub, and can be given easily according to weight.

I just sprinkle it over food, and they eat it up. They all get it every day. I feed a mix of home-made wet food, 2/3 premium dry foor, bit of cheese, yoghurt, etc. They don't know any different. They also think their omega 3/6 oil capsules are treats!

Righto! And does the powder have the cotton wool between the powder and the lid? I think the question was about the packing wool. Just trying to link your reply to the question :rolleyes: :eek:

Edited by cavNrott

Righto! And does the powder have the cotton wool between the powder and the lid? I think the question was about the packing wool. Just trying to link your reply to the question :cheer::cheer:

The original question was asking if anyone has preferred brands :cheer:

There were two questions asked in the original post. The second question is quoted above, in case you missed it.

Bingo I hope you are not dumb enough to feed the wool to your dog :cheer:

No I was just worried I might have got a dud or it wasn't supposed to be in there or something.

I've never had anything like it before and didn't think that it would be used for cushioning

really you'd think they'd be able to either make the container the right size or even better fill the existing one right up to the top.

Edited by bingo

There were two questions asked in the original post. The second question is quoted above, in case you missed it.

Nope didn't miss it