Aggression Workshop **2 Places Available**

Hi Guys

Shell - ive received your payment- i think you have confused me coz in your email you talked about bringing sleek? but here you said zero? maybe ive got you mixed up with someone else!

excluding the people who have recently requested more info or bank details above there are 3 spots left, once the workshop is full, as i did with the TID workshop i'll keep a backup list in case anyone drops out after paying (i had quite a few in the last few days) so if anyone would like to be added to the standby list once full please let me know.

Thx

B

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shell - ive received your payment- i think you have confused me coz in your email you talked about bringing sleek? but here you said zero? maybe ive got you mixed up with someone else!

I think you have... I only have one dog (Zero) and both of us will be there!

K9: we will also be covering aspects of Multi dog households in terms of pack aggression, dog fights & breaking them up, of course with a lot more.

If anyone coming has a specific topic they would like me to touch on, by all means ask on the day or email me before hand & I wll make sure we cover it to some extent.

K9: we will also be covering aspects of Multi dog households in terms of pack aggression, dog fights & breaking them up, of course with a lot more.

If anyone coming has a specific topic they would like me to touch on, by all means ask on the day or email me before hand & I wll make sure we cover it to some extent.

Pity we can't learn how to deal with aggressive owners of dogs as opposed to owners of aggressive dogs - cos there are a whole load of those around !!!

I have seen people hit and shake their dogs at the park before, one guy started verbally abusing his wife in front of everyone as well. :rofl:

Anyway that is totally off topic I know. sorry but sometimes you meet dog owners who are just not fit to be human beings...

Back on topic, really looking forward to the workshop and learning lots and gaining knowledge and experience.

Q: Pity we can't learn how to deal with aggressive owners of dogs as opposed to owners of aggressive dogs - cos there are a whole load of those around !!!

K9: In my experience, take the keyboard away from them & they disolve lol..

Its a common problem I know...

Q: I have seen people hit and shake their dogs at the park before, one guy started verbally abusing his wife in front of everyone as well.

K9: well what chance did the dog have if he was like that with his wife..? :rofl:

Q: Anyway that is totally off topic I know. sorry but sometimes you meet dog owners who are just not fit to be human beings...

K9: yeah I know, iots too easy to get a dog isnt it... I too am looking foorward to the W/shop, should be a blast...

Have some old stuff tried & proven & some new stuff I have been working on..

S

Hi Team, it would be good if I could come.

Is there anyone that I could hitch a ride with? Living in Glenwood (next to Old Windsor Road) I'm hoping that someone will be driving past us to get to Steve's.

Kamuzz, I am thinking of going and if I do you'd be welcome to hitch a lift.

Ill be heading in thru windsor also so can always hitch a lift with me :confused:

SoG, as always places are suddenly filling up ive had another 2 people deposit today so please let me know asap if you would like to come - it would be great to see you again :rolleyes:

Thanks Guys - looks like I should be able to hitch a ride with someone. ;)

Akitaowner, would you please PM me the payment details.

Done :laugh: