Wholesale Meat Supplier In Perth?

phone them 9399 1146 just found them in my local directory, just says on the highway. I think a lot of their meat is horse, ask them though I may be wrong but I thought southdales were the knackers.

phone them 9399 1146 just found them in my local directory, just says on the highway. I think a lot of their meat is horse, ask them though I may be wrong but I thought southdales were the knackers.

Yes & ask them exactly where some of their carcasses come from. :eek:

I seem to remember a neighbor from years ago with a deceased horse having a knackery with a very similar name call to collect it. Also a white pony with terminal cancer ended up there. I guess zoo animals are ok with this but its not what I'd want to feed my dogs. JMO

Another supplier we used caused some doubt about the reliability of their labelling when some "mutton" cuts ordered were observed to have kangaroo fur..

Now stick to raw chicken necks, at least we know what they are and where they came from. :)

Yes & ask them exactly where some of their carcasses come from. :eek:

I seem to remember a neighbor from years ago with a deceased horse having a knackery with a very similar name call to collect it. Also a white pony with terminal cancer ended up there. I guess zoo animals are ok with this but its not what I'd want to feed my dogs. JMO

Another supplier we used caused some doubt about the reliability of their labelling when some "mutton" cuts ordered were observed to have kangaroo fur..

Now stick to raw chicken necks, at least we know what they are and where they came from. :)

Yes they are the knackers but they also operate a burial service & sick animals aren't used for meat only the ones slaughtered at the abbitoir & white horses regardless of if they have known cancer or not are simply disposed of & not processed ( I asked all this myself & have been to the premises ), they do horses, cows & sheep & are on the main hwy to Byford next to a chicken farm.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to get excellent chicken carcasses (huge carcasses with loads of meat) from Beta Valet when they were located in Welshpool - they have now moved to Canning Vale (off Nicholson Road) - try googling them and see what you come up with. I used to get 20 huge carcasses for $6. One carcass was more than a meal for each Goldie.

:rolleyes:

I have been trying to locate Beta Valet in Canning Vale. I have found their old details in Welshpool, but the phone number has been disconnected. Can anybody help please.......

I used to get excellent chicken carcasses (huge carcasses with loads of meat) from Beta Valet when they were located in Welshpool - they have now moved to Canning Vale (off Nicholson Road) - try googling them and see what you come up with. I used to get 20 huge carcasses for $6. One carcass was more than a meal for each Goldie.

:)

I have been trying to locate Beta Valet in Canning Vale. I have found their old details in Welshpool, but the phone number has been disconnected. Can anybody help please.......

I think they have changed their name - or the company was bought out by someone else....... I just recall the lady I was talking to on the phone as being very unprofessional but she did give me directions to the place some 6 months ago. I will try and do a drive down there this weekend and see what I can find. :)

South Street Pet Supplies - between Stock Road and Carrington Street. They sell beef, lamb, kangaroo, emu, horse, goat and some chicken, dried meats and bones of all shapes and sizes.

Thanks I heard there was a good pet meat place on South Street. Bit of a mission for me down from Joondalup but hopefully worth it.

Hey Peigirl, I am in Joondalup too :) ........I order 100 kilos of good quality chicken mince direct from Inghams for $65 ............so only 65 cents for a 1 kilo roll if you would like some :)

South Street Pet Supplies - between Stock Road and Carrington Street. They sell beef, lamb, kangaroo, emu, horse, goat and some chicken, dried meats and bones of all shapes and sizes.

Thanks I heard there was a good pet meat place on South Street. Bit of a mission for me down from Joondalup but hopefully worth it.

Hey Peigirl, I am in Joondalup too :rofl: ........I order 100 kilos of good quality chicken mince direct from Inghams for $65 ............so only 65 cents for a 1 kilo roll if you would like some :)

Whoa! How big is your freezer? :):mad

:laugh:

I think they have changed their name - or the company was bought out by someone else....... I just recall the lady I was talking to on the phone as being very unprofessional but she did give me directions to the place some 6 months ago. I will try and do a drive down there this weekend and see what I can find. :laugh:

Well, I did a drive around yesterday - took a friend so we could thoroughly check out each side of the road as we drove slowly past - I think we went all over Canning Vale Commercial - but no luck :confused:

If I do find out where they are again, I'll be sure to post details.

:laugh:

ETA - will check out the Beta Valet packaging next time at the supermarket - see if there is an addy on there maybe?

Edited by ~ArtyFarty~