New Frenchie Pup

traciemc

I live in Lake Macquarie (Newcastle) and I'm picking up my new french bulldog puppy in two weeks.

Would love to hear from other frenchie owners in the area - does anyone know of a good vet who is experienced with this breed?

I haven't been impressed with the vets I've previously had contact with round here.

Also, can anyone recommend a good puppy preschool in this area?

Thanks, all help much appreciated!

Hi!

There was a thread a while back about puppy preschools and classes in the Newcastle area and there was some discussion around vets in it as well... I'll try to dig up the link for you ...

I paid quite an amount of attention to that as we are waiting for our new pup to arrive and I'm in Newcastle - so it was good timing...

There are Obedience classes are at Hillsborough every Sunday, I think from memory you enroll on the first Sunday of the month then classes are every weekend after that (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

You must be so excited to finally get your Frenchie! - how long have you been waiting? I've heard that they have some seriously long waiting lists for them

Ok off to find that link for you

Fiona

post-25238-1217659972_thumb.jpg

here is that link http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...mp;hl=Newcastle

I forgot to add that we'll be doing the puppy pre-school with our Vet in Hamilton, I went in and spoke at length to the girl that runs the classes and was very happy with what she told me ...

Hi Fiona

thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. It is hard to find frenchies - I think my baby's litter is about the only one in NSW at the moment.

As you can see from his pic he's such a gorgeous pied boy with a little heart shaped black spot on his nose. I can't wait to get him home!

Hi TracieMC

You should come and join us in the frenchie breed forum... go to general discussion and you will find it as a sub forum.

Your boy is lovely. I have a pied boy myself.

Just be careful they are addictive!

Congratulations on your new puppy!!

He is super gorgeous.

There are a few Frenchie owners on the forum that would love to see your little cutie.

Keep the photos coming and welcome to the forum. :(

thanks for the welcome! will post more pics when he arrives home

Hi TracieMC

You should come and join us in the frenchie breed forum... go to general discussion and you will find it as a sub forum.

Your boy is lovely. I have a pied boy myself.

Just be careful they are addictive!

the breeder I brought him off warned me about that too! said I won't be able to stop at one..will catch up with you in the frenchie forum.

Hehe!! Sooo cute! Congratulations (love your sig too by the way!). :laugh:

We're starting puppy pre-school at Mt Hutton Vet (after some recommendations) in 2 weeks so I'll let you know how it goes.

:D

thanks je33ie, would appreciate that, cause mt hutton vet is not far from my place. Hope your baby enoys him/herself at school!