What Do You Think?

Looks good to me. I like it.

Easy to navigate, with all the information a prospective member would need.

Julie

P.S. Just had a thought, a few photos may make it a bit more interesting to look at.

Edited by Echo

Looks good but not compatible with all web browsers. The dot points end up in the middle of the page instead of on the side if viewed through Firefox (my browser of choice). Aside from that looks great. Agreed about the photos! :)

Nice!!!

I'm not sure about the top menu. The menu is different depending on which page you are on.

Also, with the overhanging menu boxes (Home, Events Calendar) - the white thin line should not appear inside the menu box. Make sense?

On the events calendar...the "Tracking Seminar - Click Here for Details" is not a link.

A few points :rofl:

The site looks totally different in three different browsers.

It seems to look most "complete" in Firefox, but it is "broken" in both IE and Opera - the background to the menubar and the main background are completely missing in Opera.

I absolutely agree with Luke's comment about the menu. I see what the designer has tried to do - the page you are on is not listed in the menu - but what this does is cause the menu items to be in a different place on each page, which is visually confusing.