Science Diet Vs Orijen?

if you are going to swap get some of the old food and mix it in with the new, I would be giving them at least a week for the change over to let their systems adjust to the new food.

If they have dry skin then the food is not adequate.

Hi again

Also supplement with Flaxseed oil Sardines fish oil or any other source of Omega fatty acids.

The mistake people make to combat dry skin or other skin condition is to treat from the outside, however the immnue system must be boosted and this happens from the inside.

Petra

Hi again

Also supplement with Flaxseed oil Sardines fish oil or any other source of Omega fatty acids.

The mistake people make to combat dry skin or other skin condition is to treat from the outside, however the immnue system must be boosted and this happens from the inside.

Petra

Couldn't agree more - I have had my boy on Mega Oil from the health food shop and it has changed his life!

Becky not sure but a great food for Chihuahuas is Royal Canine Small bites,I havent had a Chi refuse it yet :rofl: They do really well on it and have lovely coats.

Edited by varicool

Mine are on the Mini Light, but they also produce a Food just for Chihuahuas as well, it has a Chi on the Packet.

The kibbles is quite large and I can imagine it would be the size of a chi's mouth - so perhaps Varicool's suggestion is better. Then again get a sample packet of 400grms and you can see for yourself and see what the chi's think too! :rofl: