Dog Chiropractor Needed

storm

I "think" I remember someone saying there was a good dog Chiropractor out Jimboomba way, does anyone know?

If not can anyone recommend someone that is good on the south side please?

Will travel if needed to other parts of Brisbane if there is no one on the south side

Have a Yorkie that needs to see one ASAP

Hi Storm, Robert Humphries is his name.His phone number is 0418730189. We have used him for years for our show dogs and now for our Greyhounds.There is also Rowan Kilmartin who I have heard is very good as well.He is aT Ormeau on the Gold Coast.His number is 5546 6756.Good luck with your little one.

Regards Marion

Hi Storm, Robert Humphries is his name.His phone number is 0418730189. We have used him for years for our show dogs and now for our Greyhounds.There is also Rowan Kilmartin who I have heard is very good as well.He is aT Ormeau on the Gold Coast.His number is 5546 6756.Good luck with your little one.

Regards Marion

Rowan has been looking after my dogs for about 18 months now - he is brilliant and combines Vet practice with chiropractics. I highly recommend him. (My boy broke his elbow at 4 months so it has been a bit more than just the 'usual' check up. A woman here at work has known him for about 15 years and initially recommended him to me.)

A couple of my flyball friends use Robert and speak very highly of him as well.

Cheers.

Tony