Show Training Classes In Brisbane?

Hi Katherine

My OH and I have just started taking our 5-month-old Sibe bitch to the show training classes at Durack and they have been excellent :rolleyes: The classes are held at the CCCQ grounds on King Ave in Durack, every Thursday from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Cost is $3 per dog.

Hope that helps :cry:

I also would recommend the classes at Durack if you're on the southside. There is also a class on the Northside I think near pine rivers... maybe pop this in the show forum and you might get a few other responses!

Hi Katherine

My OH and I have just started taking our 5-month-old Sibe bitch to the show training classes at Durack and they have been excellent :thumbsup: The classes are held at the CCCQ grounds on King Ave in Durack, every Thursday from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Cost is $3 per dog.

Hope that helps :o

Hey Miss B

I live 2 mins from Durack, I have done some research for show training there and couldn't find anything. Can you come when ever you wish, like you don't have to pay for 8 classes up front???? Is there a website somewhere??? I would love to come tonight :o

Hey Miss B

I live 2 mins from Durack, I have done some research for show training there and couldn't find anything. Can you come when ever you wish, like you don't have to pay for 8 classes up front???? Is there a website somewhere??? I would love to come tonight :thumbsup:

Yep, you can just rock up whenever you like - you don't need to pay upfront or anything. They have a table with a book on it and a little jar, you just write your name in the book and pay your $3 into the jar. I don't think they have a website, no.

Not sure how we're going to go with the rain at the moment, but if the weather clears up I'll definately be there tonight. If you see two people being dragged around by a hyperactive red and white Sibe puppy - that'll be us, come up and say hi :o

it's run by the sporting terrier club of qld - they did have a website but not sure if it's being updated regularly, just do a search on google for the club and you should find their website.

Offtopic - miss B, HI! I was the person with the border collie there last week, won't be there tonight but maybe next week.

it's run by the sporting terrier club of qld - they did have a website but not sure if it's being updated regularly, just do a search on google for the club and you should find their website.

Offtopic - miss B, HI! I was the person with the border collie there last week, won't be there tonight but maybe next week.

Ahh, hi! :thumbsup: See you next week maybe :rofl:

Thank you I found the website :thumbsup:

Edited by ridgeback-lover