Obedience Trainers In Perth - Close To Bassendean?

marica

I've sent an e-mail too... quite happy to go as a spectator if 'working' places are filled. Be interesting to see Gina's POV....

That's great, Anna, I'll know someone there now! :)

I'll attend too if all working spots are gone but I sooooooooooo hope I get a working spot!! :)

I've sent an e-mail too... quite happy to go as a spectator if 'working' places are filled. Be interesting to see Gina's POV....

That's great, Anna, I'll know someone there now! :)

I'll attend too if all working spots are gone but I sooooooooooo hope I get a working spot!! :)

Did they say when they would let you know if you got a working spot or not?

Auditing is actually good because you don't have a dog to worry about and you can watch everybody else be all fingers and thumbs.

Not sure if you know but Gina put out a book a couple of years ago on training a dog for open obedience and overcoming some of the problems. You might want to ask her about it.

I got an auditing spot confirmed today.

I just got a reply saying working spots are gone :)

I know I shouldn't be but that really bums me out :) I would have loved some hands on help with Ruby!

I'll still be going though, I am sure I will benefit lots from it! :rofl:

Auditing is actually good because you don't have a dog to worry about and you can watch everybody else be all fingers and thumbs.

Aah, good then! Do those without working spots return for the evening session too when those with dogs put the stuff into practice with them?

It's good getting back to the theory.

I've been going back over shaping behaviours and Alex has conquered the rear foot target :)

I've struggled with Snazzy so gave him to Sue H.

Ahhh, just watching gives you goosebumps.

God I hate that. I struggle trying to do something, hand the dog over to Sue and in two seconds she has the dog doing it like they have done it all their lives. Makes me feel very novice!

And Cathy does this mean Alex will never miss his contacts again?????

And Cathy does this mean Alex will never miss his contacts again?????

I'll tell you when I work on the nose target. Hang on, you're good at those aren't you? :)

You're good at setting challenges..get your clicker and get Beans to rear foot target...have a few wines first :)

:) ok I am jealous Caffy and Ptolomy - STOP with the teasing!!!!!!

Sorry Ness..... :rofl: Which part are you jealous of?????

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fEeLN3eJ3WQ

I am not sure if this link will work - but this is "The Witch" at the State Champs held in October this year. :) Have to say it was one of her more focused efforts.

Edited by Ptolomy

• 5 months later...