We Brought A Puppy

Deb08

Hey Deb, congrats on the new family member, Bichons are gorgeous! I have two German Spitz, so I was kinda hoping that you would be leaning that way. I too have farm fences, and mine are great at staying in - in fact, when I accidently left the gate open one of them whinged until it was closed!

I would be giving lots of loving treats to both dogs so they get to feel loved together. Our second GS we only got about a month ago, he is a four year old rescue dog. He & our older dog (Snoopy is only 5 year old) are bestest buds forever, both get lots of treats (pats, attention & sometimes snacks) so that they are BOTH getting attention at the same time, and we have very few jealousy issues. Snoopy we also got as an adult dog - he is a retired stud dog.

cheers

Kris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning All,

No first night horrors. Took him for his first walk yesterday and because of his show training, he doesn't understand a relaxing, sniff and look walk, I don't think. He is very good at looking pretty.

He has rather interesting fear of the plasma tv ( it is 52 inch,) and loves mirrors....hehe..other then that everything is going fine...

Debbie