Our New Addtion Is Making A Funny Noise

Chipper

Ah, but in my new caring sharing educative role, I can empower EVERYONE to do ESP impressions.

Ok, put the tip of your tongue just behind your top teeth and let it relax nicely so it's wide and loose.

Now inhale hard through your mouth.. (not so hard that you pass out from lack of oxygen but hard)

Hey presto.. .ESP sounds!!

Now how many people just tried that :(:(:)

I didn't try it :(

But i would be considering KC or ESP

Go on.. you know you want to.

Did it work GSD Mum?

I admit yes I did it :) and yep, that's how she sounds :(

Then yes, a harness isn't a bad idea.. it will keep pressure off the trachea. My Toy Poodle has the occasional ESP moment.

Both of my dogs made a gross going to vomit kind of cough when i got them from a rescue so i worried they had caught something while in the pound (they both came from Mildura. However my vet suggested that it was probably from have a tube down their throat when they were desexed and it would get better and eventually stop which it did. So maybe its the same thing.....

Both of my dogs made a gross going to vomit kind of cough when i got them from a rescue so i worried they had caught something while in the pound (they both came from Mildura. However my vet suggested that it was probably from have a tube down their throat when they were desexed and it would get better and eventually stop which it did. So maybe its the same thing.....

Thanks ClareL...i haven't heard her do it today. I'll keep that in mind. :rofl: