K9 Force In Qld

Seita

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to drag up this thread.

I received some photos from Jane today and had to share some photos of Callista. I've been very very very slack with her TID program... haven't done the first section yet... tug toy anyone??? I need to get one like I had on the day (from Steve) cause everything I've used so far she has destroyed and Steve doesn't have any in stock right now.

So, here are some of the pics....

This was the only one that didn't show my butt or make me look like Calli was pulling me all over the shop

DSC_0441.jpg

Showing the whites of her eyes

DSC_0479.jpg

Sitting... in the hope she gets the tug back

DSC_0485.jpg

And one of Griffin, so he doesn't feel left out... excuse the lily white construction worker legs

DSC_0115.jpg

How is everyone else going with their training???

Hey sparky, if you need a tug try contacting dogdude on here. He was making some a while ago and was sending them out to people to test them. I have one and they are really great. Maybe he's started selling them or is still sending them out for testing!

Montus drive is all over the place. I know most of it is due to handler error. Some days I have intense drive, other days nothing. It doesn't help that someone keeps throwing tennis balls into his run. I have no idea who is doing it, I suspect my brothers friends but I am constantly (re: everyday) taking them back out and throwing them away.

On anything made of leather, but not solid (my tugs are fairly hard) he is drivey.

On a flirt stick he is a bit less than above.

On a tug he is a bit less than above.

With a ball, he is inbetween flirt stick and tug.

Montus drive is all over the place. I know most of it is due to handler error. Some days I have intense drive, other days nothing. It doesn't help that someone keeps throwing tennis balls into his run. I have no idea who is doing it, I suspect my brothers friends but I am constantly (re: everyday) taking them back out and throwing them away.

On anything made of leather, but not solid (my tugs are fairly hard) he is drivey.

Made me think when you said that Midol.

On a rubber ball Jake is very drivey (thats what we use for drive training).

On a tug he is drivey but slower to warm up (higher threshold?).

On a pumped up football he is totally out of control (overdrive) and no use to anyone (oh yeah and skateboards light his candle big time too :) )

If I try to use a frisbee, dumbell or anything else to initiate drive he look at me as if to say WTF :(

Mish looks like a dork in this one!

It looks like Micha is sniggering. :)

So your dog likes biting leather items? I think Montu needs to receive some training from Erny, she has a whole bedroom full of leather equipment. :eek::(

Edited by Jeff Jones

It looks like Micha is sniggering. :hug:

He better watch out, sniggering at Steve like that :) :)

Thanks Maree, spotty is going to hate me.... :D :o :D

Lol, I was a few months slow in reply to the above ;)

I am just kidding :o

I knew you were kidding Spotters. You're a doofus :p

It looks like Micha is sniggering. :(

So your dog likes biting leather items? I think Montu needs to receive some training from Erny, she has a whole bedroom full of leather equipment. :eek::cry:

Leather and things made of human flesh :D

He likes the orbee ball though, but I think mine is a bit big for his mouth right now (it's a large) so I might order a smaller one (medium) to get him used to grabbing a ball or something.