Wdyt Of Vip Pet Rolls?

~Aimee~

They're great.... if you want your dog to put on weight like crazy while remaining quiet. Not so great if you want your dog to have a balanced diet.

They make Zero sick which means they contain preservatives, colourings or flavourings - he won't touch them.

Only one I like is Scotty's http://www.scottys.com.au/ Not sure if it is availble interstate though.

They do make good training treats though

I give this occasionally and my dogs have always loved it. I gave some recently (trying to get Cleo to eat something...anything), and it made Ziggy fart uncontrollably (in the car...for an hour!!!!v :( ). None of my other dogs have ever done that, but any processed type food seems to have that effect on him...lesson learned!!! :)

Only one I like is Scotty's http://www.scottys.com.au/ Not sure if it is availble interstate though.

They do make good training treats though

All raw here except: we have one very old fussy gal that's going through a Scotty's phase. Pro-Peak to be exact. And you just can't argue. :(:)

I am glad that it's not got as many nasties but still...... she will be bored of it soon anyway.

Aimee, if you're after ideas of things to feed, I recommend a little raw food book (link here) I ordered recently. Very easy to read and you can pick up all of the ingredients at the supermarket, butcher and health food stores. Best of all is you know whats in it if you prepare the food yourself. :)

Not a fan. Full of fat and preservatives.

Feed fresh meat and veggies like youa re currently doing. You might want to give her some sardines once a week and even some kangaroo if you are wanting some variety.

Agree :rofl:

Not a fan. Full of fat and preservatives.

Feed fresh meat and veggies like youa re currently doing. You might want to give her some sardines once a week and even some kangaroo if you are wanting some variety.

Agree :rofl:

I also agree. If you want variety just add some raw meaty bones :eek: