Bronson & China

A-B-C

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Clyde thanks for the compliments - It is great being able to let them explore... made possible by being the a farm and having dogs that fortunately check-in all the time and have a good recall. That pic of them looking over the river is definitely one of my favourite pics. I love the pics of them 'with nature' - thankfully - as it is all I seem to take. :o Everyone has such gorgeous posed pics... my two look like dorks when I try to do that. They love to be out and about... bit like me really come to think of it. :)

Edited by Alyssa

• 2 weeks later...

A few new 'a la natural' pics from this evening...

There's dogs in these here parts

DSCF3332.jpg

Where's China (same as Where's Wally, but different)

DSCF3325.jpg

Play time

DSCF3345.jpg

DSCF3335-1.jpg

Pretty girl

DSCF3347-1.jpg

Edited by Alyssa

I love the pic of them going full ball. You'd want to be moving out of the way :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: You are right luvabull, I made sure I was well out of the way by the time they reached me.

They taught my housemate how to fly the other day. :cheer: Lucky for them she loves them nearly as much as me.

Glad I found this thread Alyssa, your pair are just gorgeous. Just adore Bronson, would love a boy like him one day. Your river is much like ours.... except it has water in it.. :cheer:

Thanks barks. Bron is my gorgeous emo child who has no idea how good he has got it. :) He is my babe though.

:cheer: Does your river not have water in it? I thought you guys had had good rain up there. Hmmm.

Glorious pics Alyssa...how lucky you are to have such a beautiful place to be...and your pooches are awsome.More please...

Thanks to you too Lieb. No new pics of late sorry. Never fear I normally worry about overloading people with pics, so they wont be too far away. :cheer:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. Thought I'd post this new pic in here - just cause I like it really :D

DSCF3402-1.jpg

I couldn't get rid of the glare in the eyes with photobucket for some reason.

One of the farm... I took this one the other week when they finally finished all the work and the irrigators were working properly.

DSCF3354.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Looking a bit dry out there.

Your puppies are looking lovely! :laugh:

Thanks Kharn. :shrug: Yup tis very dry down here atm sadly. Hope all is well with you and yours.

:love: Hello gorgeous boofer's.

Thanks clover. Me thinks you have good taste. ;) :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd add a couple of pics taken recently... :rolleyes:

Little Miss Mischief

DSCF3460.jpg

DSCF3435.jpg

13032009008.jpg

Mr Perfect

DSCF3457.jpg

On looking through my pics, poor old Mr Perfect seems to be getting the raw end of the stick in the photography sessions... must remedy this immediately. :scared: He has a bit to compete with though, China is such a clown and makes me reach for the camera ALOT haha.

• 5 months later...

Haven't added any pics in here for ages. Sooo I'll add these. :) They aren't the bestest pics due to being taken on my phone, but I still think they are a crack up.

What's over there???

10102009009.jpg

Or over there???

10102009010.jpg

Huh???

10102009011.jpg

Ohhhh you are wanting us to look at YOOOOOOUUUUUU!

10102009012-1.jpg