Free To Good Home.....

Send her over here Leo. I'll take her, she's lovely of course I'll probably collapse with exhaustion after a full day but thats the breaks.

Don't worry Leo she's only a young lass yet. She's doing well really and you know it. They can be frustrating though sometimes I think it's a little game they play with us. I swear Koori has little thoughts like this "Oh I can do it you know, if I feel like it. But you know I don't really don't feel like it today and it's so much fun to watch your face go all those interesting colours." :thumbsup:

Now you all know the adverts with the free set of steak knives ...... well I am not allowing any trade to happen unless I can throw in a free Blaize :thumbsup:

LP - Ness has been put back in her box and told to aim high - she has the goods now she just needs to put the work in!

:thumbsup: I tried that with Fergus when he did a 2 minute Stand Stay (meant to be a Down) in CCD - well, I thought it was worth extra points - sadly the judge couldn't agree. :thumbsup:

My girl has done that in Novice - instead of a one minute sit stay - she did a one minute stand for the sit stay and for the down she did a 3 minute stand stay. At least she was consistent with both stays!

I was actually impressed she just stood there all on her own. Sadly we didn't get points for her newly created version of a sit or down either. :thumbsup:

If you want a challenge LP - I'll swap you my Wei LH for your lovely Kinta.