Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey, I was at "that club" for over 2 years, then saw the light!!!!! :laugh:

Just jokes, Tim and Tanya I don't do training at WDTS anymore, I used to do obedience with Mawson (puppies, levels 1, 2 and 3) and Migaloo (level 1) and agility with Mawson, but then I went back to Brierly cause it suited Migaloo's DA better with exposure to dogs running off lead.

I miss doing agility with Mawson tho.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at 10:30 at the FOTTY oval :rofl:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not the rotti that attacked surely :rofl: !! Wait until you meet Mawson, he is the biggest sook in the world :laugh:

Everyone else on here will vouch for that!!!

Edited for sp??

Edited by mawson

Not the rotti that attacked surely :rofl: !! Wait until you meet Mawson, he is the biggest sook in the world :laugh:

Everyone else on here will vouch for that!!!

Edited for sp??

Well him and Bruno will get along quite well, he is also a sook...

Guest Pandii

Hey look we are all here except jerojath, hope everything is ok with him

T&T that rotti is roxy and Maswon has alot more control over her maws than they did over that rotti.

i will try and get there, i dont feel overly sociable at the moment :laugh: if im not not there by say 11 am i probably wont be coming if thats the case have a good walk everyone.... Pandii i could have lent you an extenda lead for your boy if your not confident in him staying around i couldnt let my kids off out in the open up there as they would be off rabbiting without a second glance at me :rofl:

Linda...

Guest Pandii

Thanks Tenties for the offer, can I ask where you got your lead from, I have never seen an extenda lead that caters for a 50 kilo plus dog :laugh:

I got mine from Roll over rover in Grovedale Geelong when i was working there i cant remember how much weight it takes but i know i intended to hook up a few dogs to it lol.....We never recomended extenda leads for the exact weight of a dog anyway always way above what the dog weighed.

Linda....

Guest Pandii

I never knew they come that strong, I have seen Ty break a D shackle on a tow chain, lol hence why I walk him on a horse lead

Cant wait for tomorrow, need to get out and have a break

:cry: I just found this thread and I am only an hour drive from Warrnambool ... would have joined in if I found it before but had a coupla drinks now (oops) so driving tomorrow is out of the question for me :laugh:

Hope you guys have a great day and hopefully I can join in on the next day out :laugh:

catchya all soon :cry:

Hi Mavmon, It would have been great if you could have come today, it would be nice to meet you, Which side of Warrnambool are you the Melb side or other?? I take it by your avitar you have Collies?

Guest Pandii

thanks, Tlc, the good thing the gemrs seem to be getting weaker with each person who catches it

Oh TLC you crate thread, he is fine in that crate just be guided by him

Good day to stay in bed with the laptop and watch LOST

I really wanted to come and play with you guys, I missed maws Bday and really wanted to say

HAPPY EASTER GUYS :laugh:

Ok have fun

Thanks Pandii, I should have went with my instincts, just wanted a bit of reassurance!!

Ill take my camera today so have a look later for some photos. I may not get them done till tonight as Im taking Lacy to Lyndoch this arvo to visit the oldies, I think she will love it!!

Glad the bug is getting weeker hopefully you wont have it for long!!

I dont think i will be there either :D the so called landlord just turned up and i dont like leaving the dogs here on there own when he's here.

Hi Mavmon :) you might remember me from that other site that shut down ??? i was dogseleven then.

Mav we try and get together each week on a day that suits everyone so just let us know what day's suit you and we can try and work it in with everyone.

Hope you can make it over soon... are you still over near Portland ???

Linda....

Hi everyone,

Sorry we missed you this morning Pandii and I hope you're feeling better soon. I crack up everytime I read your can't poop and can't stop poopings!! Not that its funny that you all have it, but it sounds so funny :( Really hope you and all the fam are better soon. HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!

It was really nice to meet you this morning T&T and Munchin (sorry Pandii, we got to meet Munchin!), you and your doggies are lovely and Munchin, it is a small world afterall!!

Mavmon, welcome! I don't know if you remember me but I was in touch with you re. a rotti at Ballarat RSPCA a few years back? I went up to adopt it out for rescue if it wasn't adopted prior, but she was adopted as I arrived at the door. Hope it all turned out for the best!

Tlc, where are the pics?? Oh, that's right you are at Lyndoch. Wil try to check again later!! You are so doing the Delta assessment next time it comes up!!!! NO EXCUSES! Thanks for the catch up and chat and I meant to tell you this morning that I have my wildlife rescue bag all packed up, it is not too big at all, in fact a big bigger would help!! No, it is awesome thank you so much!! I am the most organised wildlife rescuer around now!! BTW, I found a video camera battery in one of the pockets that I meant to bring for you this morning, will bring it when I see you next.

Anyone up for a catch up at Albert Park again on Sunday AM?? Same time, same place? :) I now it's easter and you may all be busy with family, but my family would love a run at the doggie park!! Let me know anyway... :cry:

He Maws, I would definatley be up for Sunday morning, would the same time suit you?? Hope some of the others can come too. Today was great, such a great bunch of dogs, apart from my white killer dog at the start of the expidition!! Im glad she calmed down, the ball helped a LOT!! Sorry I havent got the photos organised will post them soon. I didnt get home from Lyndoch till about 4 and then clipped Cooper and then took them for another walk then a bath for Coop, so I have only just sat at the PC.

Glad the bag was suitable, I am sure I checked all the pockets before I gave it to you but no doubt I would have been swearing to myself when the time came and I couldnt find the battery, not sure which camera it is off but any bring it Sunday if you think of it.

Hey Pandii, how you feeling tonight, hope much better.

Lacy was a hit at Lyndoch, I am going back Sunday and may take the bubby boy for a visit.

Today was great! Glad my guys settled in with the big dogs, helps when both Bruno and Mawson are sooks. Was a big day for them, the oldies slept for 2hrs straight as soon as we got home. Will have to see how they are moving on Sunday before i commit, could be a bit much for them but will see. Cant leave 2 home and bring one, I come home to something destroyed every time so have learnt my lesson.

Great to catch up with you Mawson, it is a really small world isnt it.!

TLC thats great about Lacy, though how can anyone not love her!

Thinking of you Pandii, hope you feel better soon.

Now all I have to do it catch up with rest of you guys so I can put faces to names.