• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

Hi TLC, got the photos, just gorgeous, thanks again

My siggy was done by teenager, she takes ages, but I am happy with the out come, this is an old one I had up before the easter one

I will gether to make me a new one now with the great photos you took

I will be busy monday, but maybe tuesday.

No worrys let me know about Tuesday then, I will check here before I head off for my walk, Albert park is better for my guys walk before work as they can run a lot more than they can at Harris street in the cage, I dont trust Cooper out of the cage down there as the other day he took off around the front of the electricity place with the two girls in hot pursuit and it was only when they got to the gate that they realized it was closed and they couldnt getinto the rabbits did they decide to come back, I was so cranky I packed them in the car and we came home, I tell you I was whistling that whistle so bloody hard it made my ears hurt!!

Glad you liked the photos, they were only snap shots but I like the one of Ricky and Seb and Cooper on the horse jump and your guys in the car.

Guest Pandii

Albert park is ok for me, I was suprised ty didnt run off, but Seb liked it and I am really pleased with how he acts now.

tuesday should be good but will confirm, I have alot on this week so will check the booka nd get back to you

We are doing the million paws walk this year but we are doing it in Sale, Im going to stay with my mum for a week and a bit in the middle of MAy and before we go to the walk we are going to stay here http://www.bestfriend.net.au/

for a couple of days I cant wait, it looks like an awesome place!!

we did the Walk last year and the year before at Melbourne around Albert park it was great and the dogs had a ball, so many doggy sites to see and so many great dogs to check out. Ive never done the warrnambool one.

Guest Pandii

There are a couple of threads and reports about the accomadation, all good, there used to be a DOL met there but not sure if there still is

Let us know how long it takes you to get there in travel time please

Hi Tanya, My times at Albert park really vary due to work. MOnday Tuesday I dont finish till 6 so we just go around the block if we have enough day light and wednesday is 5 oclock finish so I usually go to Albert park then. I vary also depending on the weather, I steer clear of Albert park if it has been raining, as you can imagine my guys can get rather dirty up there if it is Muddy. Today I got an early mark as we did training and we finished at 3. Tomorow morning and friday morning I will probly be at Albert park if anyone is interested in awalk. Two of mine were a bit under the weather over the weekend but all good by Monday night, so we are back to normal.

Ps does anyone know if there is any dog related stuff going on a harris street on anzac day??

eited to add. I forgot to say that on thursday and friday I dont work so I can go for walks anytime morning or evening. I usually alway go about 10.30 in the morning every day and any time in the arvo.

Edited by tlc

Oh Bumma, we must have just missed you, we were there till about4.45 then we went to the promenade for a walk, we met up with a friend who has Coopers brother who we havent see for ages so I was pleased.

Anyone heading to Albert park inthe morning, if not I think Ill go to thunder point instead!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry haven't been able to get on for a few days, released koalas on Sunday (was great!), went to Melbourne on Monday arvo, came back along GOR yesterday and worked at shelter all day today! Busy, busy, busy!

T&T, I am a bit like tlc, my tomes visiting Albert Park vary a lot... I only live down the street so I pop up there for long and short walks at any times of the day.

Tlc, I haven't seen anything planned for ANZAC day, but I can't make it anyway as I have to take a kangaroo to Peterborough and settle him in with a new carer. I thought I was going to the march with MAwson (as I do every year) but this is the only day that we can do the transfer. I am up for a walk tomorrow though at Albert Park, but if you prefer Thunder Point for a change, that's fine... if you want to do Albert Park, any chance of making it a bit earlier, like 9:30 or is that pushing it??? :)

Hi everyone else, I hope you are all well....

Oh also T&T, I work at RSPCA so I will def. be at the Million Paws Walk here. Maws usually leads the walk and I imagine he will do so again this year :wave:

Would it be ok for someone to text me if we are meeting at Albert PArk in the morning?? Actually, don't worry, I will just go at that time and see if any of you are there!! Hope to see you then :(

Guest Pandii

Maws I will txt you, if you dont see this, I have, to drop kids at school, go see dad and be there about 9.30, same place as usual? Maws hope to see you have to chat about something awful.

RJ, you coming will txt u too

Tenties, you up for it

JJ HHHHHHHheeeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooooo where are you??????????/

TLC you coming?? :wave:

Guest Pandii

Maws I will txt you, if you dont see this, I have, to drop kids at school, go see dad and be there about 9.30, same place as usual? Maws hope to see you have to chat about something awful.

RJ, you coming will txt u too

Tenties, you up for it

JJ HHHHHHHheeeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooooo where are you??????????/

TLC you coming?? :wave:

T&T what about you?

Guest Pandii

Maws and TLC, just as well I was leaving when I said, the call was fromt he school, my son had a fall and has knocked a tooth and chiped a 1/4 off one, waiting on dentist now :love: