jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

I am happy with either, if we go albert park, I cant let Ty off lead as he has no reacll and is very nuaghty lol, but I lovely walk would be great

What about you Munchin, Have you been to albert park? It is good up there now, they have a track all the way around. The only thing is hopefully there will be no horses but Im thinking being good friday there wont be any horsey events on. I like Albert park as there is so much room for them to run, Pandii, you might find with Ty in a pack he will be reluctant to venture and stay reasonably close. Would he run up to unknown dogs if he is off lead?? All the people I have encountered up there are really great and mostly always friendly dogs.

Ok dont usually encounter many kids up there. I guess we could give it a try and if it doesnt work out well get in our cars and go to harris street, what do you reckon??

I dont think JJ has been here and posted for a while?? I usually go in the entrance before the pony club where the footy club rooms are and you just go around behind there and there is heaps of room to park.

I will send Maws a txt message incase she doesnt get back here before tomorow!

RJ, are you coming or doing your other stuff??

Tenties??

and Munchin, does Albert park suit you??

Ill bring my camera, might be able to get some better shots of all the doggies running around together.

edited cause I cant type to save myself....LOL

Edited by tlc

Hi Tim & Tanya, I would like to meet you and Bruno, does he like fluffy dogs that run a lot??

I took notice today of the entrane to Albert park it is the walter oval entrance drive in to the left and around the back of the club rooms and you can see the whole park.

Edited by tlc

Hi Tim & Tanya, I would like to meet you and Bruno, does he like fluffy dogs that run a lot??

I took notice today of the entrane to Albert park it is the walter oval entrance drive in to the left and around the back of the club rooms and you can see the whole park.

Yeah Bruno loves anyone that will play with him...

Hi everyone... looks like tomorrows meet is shaping up to be a big one!! No probs for me to come at 10, 10:30, 11? Pandii said 10:30 suits, so unless I hear otherwise I will be there then :laugh:

I live nearby, so I will just walk up with Maws, might leave Migs at home I reckon :rofl:

Looking forward to meeting you Tim and Tanya and Munchin, and look forward to seeing everyone else. :laugh:

Hi everyone... looks like tomorrows meet is shaping up to be a big one!! No probs for me to come at 10, 10:30, 11? Pandii said 10:30 suits, so unless I hear otherwise I will be there then :laugh:

I live nearby, so I will just walk up with Maws, might leave Migs at home I reckon :rofl:

Looking forward to meeting you Tim and Tanya and Munchin, and look forward to seeing everyone else. :laugh:

Hi Mawson,

I think I go to dog training with you on Sunday's? I have the mastiff.... I'm in the group with Pandii...

I reckon we meet at the footy oval it is the turn before the pony club (walter oval entrance) better area to park there and will be away from the horses if there is any.

So 10.30?? Im good with that.

Pity you cant come RJ, it will be great with so many doggies, Hope the weather is like today!!

Tenties you coming too??

Guest Pandii

*slap* @ RJ

F O O T Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim&Tanya, Mawson does training with TLC at "the other club" :laugh: