Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I just got back from a walk with my lot, we went to the friendlys today, there is a lot of concrete up there for them to run around on if it is wet, as it is easier when I come home to let them inside if they are not too wet and dirty as If it is cold and raining they all stay inside while I go to work for the arvo. I would have come with you Pandii if I wasnt working!!

Maws Hope Thursday will be not to sunny but not raining, 9.30 is fine by me, well see what the weather is like on the day, anyone else coming.

Doesnt RJ, love us anymore, she hasnt posted here for ages?? Come and tell us whats news.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL Yes I still loves yas tlc,

Live got got in the way for a while, hoping all will be better by end of week :thumbsup:

But I do have to start show training or we (boof and I ) will look totally dorks, even more than usual :laugh:

Pandii, I sent you a text message, did you get it ?????

Cheers Janet

You wouldnt read about it, RJ that weekend that your show is on 24th, I am in Melbourne having a dog meet with some doggy buddies from down there as Im on the way home from my mums that day so we thought we would have a meet as Im coming through. If I wasnt i would have come past the show and came and checked you out!! Im sure you will be fine but im guessing it will be a big show being in Geelong? Do you have to go on your own? or are you going with some other show people? Or maybe Hubby going with you??

Mawson, if tomorrow is like today, is that too sunny for Migs?? If you think it is too sunny we could just go to Albert park, I can do Thunder point later in the day if I want to. Anyway Let me know, Pandii, RJ you guys coming?? anyone else?? Oh and 9.30 will be fine.

Hi all,

Just a question, I have been walking Bruno around Brierly oval coz just over back of my fence, anyway I noticed they have a sign saying no dogs on playing field at anytime otherwise $200, I was wondering how this goes for when the dog training is on and are we actually alowed to take dogs there??

edit coz I can't spell

Edited by Tim & Tanya

Hi Tanya, beware the cricket guys, they will go nuts if you are on the oval. We have permission from the council to use the oval for dog training but only on a Sunday morning. You can however use the rest of the reserve any part of it but not the ovals at all. Around the tennis court there is a big area that the dogs can run around on. Now that there is a playground there, there is a 30 metre rule about dogs being near the play ground but Ive seen plenty of parents with thier kids and dogs there so not sure how much they would police that rule!! You know the track that runs through there down from your place if you follow it to the road part then walk behind the cricket practice nets then you can walk right aruond the outer part of the other oval. But defintley steer clear of the actual ovals at all cost, you will get abused if one of the nasty ones see you on there.

Hi Tanya, beware the cricket guys, they will go nuts if you are on the oval. We have permission from the council to use the oval for dog training but only on a Sunday morning. You can however use the rest of the reserve any part of it but not the ovals at all. Around the tennis court there is a big area that the dogs can run around on. Now that there is a playground there, there is a 30 metre rule about dogs being near the play ground but Ive seen plenty of parents with thier kids and dogs there so not sure how much they would police that rule!! You know the track that runs through there down from your place if you follow it to the road part then walk behind the cricket practice nets then you can walk right aruond the outer part of the other oval. But defintley steer clear of the actual ovals at all cost, you will get abused if one of the nasty ones see you on there.

Thanks for that TLC I will stay clear from the oval, we were previously taking Bruno onto oval coz we didnt' see the sign until this week...

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply, although I'm sure you will get it in the morning when you wake up cause the first thing you (tlc and pandii) do is check DOL :happydance:

If tomorrow is like today it's perfect for Migs so looks like Thunder Point is a goer. I will bring her sunscreen and carry it with me so it shouldn't be a big issue for one time.

Migs will be fine with tlc's lot and with Seb, pandii are you planning on bring Ty cause I might not bring Migs in case she just focuses on him the whole time. No probs if you do, just wanna know beforehand.

See you at the carpark at 9:30 :happydance2:

Hi Guys, you will never guess what I did this arvo with my lot. I took them up to Albert park with my bike and I rode around the park, a few slow laps and a few fast laps, bearing in mind I havent been on my bike in about 4 years, so what a sight, but the dogs absolutley loved it, they just ran beside me like they have been doing it all thier life :laugh: think they will sleep well tonight.

Thanks Pandii and maws for the excellent walk this morning, Im going back in the morning but im taking the bike this time, it shoudl be fun will be able to go up and back a couple of times I think!!

The whole reason behind the bike is to get my little fat girl running, she needs to lose a couple of kilos and this is a good way for her to do it and Im sure it wont do me any harm either!!

Hi Guys, you will never guess what I did this arvo with my lot. I took them up to Albert park with my bike and I rode around the park, a few slow laps and a few fast laps, bearing in mind I havent been on my bike in about 4 years, so what a sight, but the dogs absolutley loved it, they just ran beside me like they have been doing it all thier life :hug: think they will sleep well tonight.

Thanks Pandii and maws for the excellent walk this morning, Im going back in the morning but im taking the bike this time, it shoudl be fun will be able to go up and back a couple of times I think!!

The whole reason behind the bike is to get my little fat girl running, she needs to lose a couple of kilos and this is a good way for her to do it and Im sure it wont do me any harm either!!

Well done TLC, hope you don't have a sore bum today...

LOL, its funny I thought my legs would be sore, but they are good, my butt is a little sore but not as bad as I thoguht it would be. Ive decided to stick with Albert park for a while till they are really used to it as I think the track at Thunder point may be a bit skinny for me and all the dogs. And hubby thinks I should still walk them at Thunder point as they love to explore. He was however worried about my little fat girl he said I should be careful she doesnt have a heart attack!! I think it will do her the world of good and hopefully she will lose a few kilos!! Me too!!

Guest Pandii

TLC I hope you are combining healthy eating with that excersise :hug:

My dogs have decided its winter time, in bed last night at 8pm and I had to kick them out for pee at 8.30am, They are odd they run their own summer winter routine and let me know when its time to sleep outside and when its time to sleep inside last night was an inside night so must be getting cold.

TLC I hope you are combining healthy eating with that excersise :hug:

My dogs have decided its winter time, in bed last night at 8pm and I had to kick them out for pee at 8.30am, They are odd they run their own summer winter routine and let me know when its time to sleep outside and when its time to sleep inside last night was an inside night so must be getting cold.

For me or the dogs?? :hug: I know the dogs eat a lot more healthy than I do!! Hubby is always saying "oh gee what are the dogs having for tea, huh they get fed a lot better than me!!" :p

My lot always sleep inside although, occasionally Tully will decide she wants to go outside in the middle of the night and lay on the outside couch, which she did last night at 2am I was up at 4 so went to see if she wanted to come back in and she woke up off the couch it had been raining and she must have been so tired she didnt move she was soaked through. After all the bike riding yesterday and our walk in the morning, my little fatty girl slept from 8.30 till 8.30 this morning she didnt move a muscle all night.... :) we have been again this morning, just to albert park and got 4 laps in before it rained, the bike is great fun!!

Hi guys,

Good on you tlc for going out with your bike, sounds like a good way to get Lacey running and for you to get a sore bum!! I will keep an eye out for you at Albert Park.

Thanks for the walk yesterday to tlc and pandii, Migs really did well and I am so happy for her to have a little circle of friends that she is reasonably comfortable with. I think if we can keep doing that, she will improve out of sight, maybe even enough to all run together :hug:

Pandii, you talk about your guys, I went to let the dogs out for a pee at 9:30 this morning and they were still fast asleep!!! Definitely in winter routine already!!

See you soon...

Guest Pandii

Its is great having a cirlce to let the dogs off together, I feel it has helped Seb beyond all reason, he sees the others and how they reacte and copies them, he has learnt alot.

Shame Miggy doesnt like Ty she could learn alot from him.

I am at the hockey fields at 11 tomorrow or in the area walking the dogs, if anyone wants to met up, will have the little kids too.

Tlc maybe healthy eating for both of you :hug: all in good fun, dont take offence

Me take offence never, If you knew the rollercoaster of my weight issues over the years it would amaze you. It takes a lot to offend me these days....LOL

I would come tomorow but I have to go to the big green shed to sell some paint. 11 till 4 tomorow so will have to give it a miss, the dogs are having a daddy day tomorow!!