Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey JJ, I know you have probley had a massive day but were all wondering how you and the girls went today??

Hi All! Got back about 5pm.

Yep... had quite a good day.

Tarni showed really well for her first effort and I was pleased with her.

She won best baby puppy of breed. :)

Amy was the only intermediate entered so won best intermediate of breed,

and then went on to win Bitch Challenge (best bitch of breed) and after that was awarded Runner-Up Best Of Breed :)

There weren't a lot of vizslas entered today but there was some quality competition so she did extremely well & showed like a gem! (It was her first show too). It was a very close call between Amy and another dog for the best of breed but Amy had had enough and went a bit 'flat'. :)

Tarni got a run for Best Baby Puppy In Group but missed out to a really lovely Labrador Retriever.

I really had no expectations for the girls today - was treating it as a training exercise so I was very pleased with the result.

This win gives Amy her first points for her Australian Champion title. :)

Edit to add: Had a lovely photo taken of Amy today - will post it when I get it emailed to me. :cheer:

Sooooo...... anyone get out for a walk today? The weather was awesome! :)

Edited by jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW JJ, that is awesome, you would have to be absolutley wrapped with that result, well done to the Girlies!! Look out next weekend!!

A few of us went to Logans this arvo after training, will post pics after, it wasnt a bad day apart from the wind, they don't call it windy Warrnambool for nothing. At least it wasn't raining!!

Yay congrats JJ and the girls.

What an awsome effort for their first show.

Looks like a great career ahead and lots of travel for you :):):):)

Hope you and the wifey and the kids all had a great day too :):):)

Hey Tez dogs will be dogs and pups will be pups, nothing you can do, try not to stress about it too much :):):cheer:

Jane is just typical pup full of fun and mischief nothing to be worried about, you are not expected to be super dog owner and be able to control her every move

Cheers Janet

Hey, Jess, was just thinking about you yesterday, was up your way, Bet Darcy has grown.

Nah no more growing thankfully otherwise she'd be jumping 600 :) She's 3.5 now - all grown up and has now got herself a little sister to play with :)

We've been to Melbourne today, we're doing some agility demos with some others at Melbourne Show so had to work all of that out - I'm stuffed, but they've had the luxury of a good sleep on the way home and are now roughhousing with a squeaky toy!! :)

Hope all is well with you! :) Will probably see you in November, not that long to go - can't believe how fast this year has gone already.

Well done and congradulations to Amy and Tarni and to their human road crew! A massive effort so very well rewarded and such a lovely positive start to their show careers. No doubt everyone at your house is very very tired but extremely happy tonight!

The walk today was good fun...heaps and heaps of people at Logans but very few on the beach so we pretty much had it to ourselves. Jane loved the 'big boys' Mawson and Bruno, loved exploring with 'The Awsome Foursome' and even eventually sortof made friends with the very patient Mingaloo. Had a sleep in the car on the way home and abit more of the same when we got home but is pretty much ready to go again now!....Pity cos I'm already in bed with the laptop!

Just sitting having a nice relax and look what happens :laugh:

IMG_6190.jpg

Miggy had a great time too!!

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

Jane and Mr August!!

IMG_6204.jpg

I really liked this one of Jane.

IMG_6205.jpg

After we left Logans me and tanya went to Albert park but bruno had decided he had had enough and dint want to get out of the car!!

IMG_6209.jpg

Tez, Just wondering do you have face book??

Great pics tlc...Thanks for the nice ones of Jane...best I've seen of her and so her...messy and full of fun. Classic pic of the beach scramble by the humans while the dogs couldn't care less about a little water!

Oh ...and no facebook. Sorry.

Edited by tez

haven't got the email yet so haven't had a chance to stuff it up...yet!

Oh I sent it ages ago, wonder why it hasn't come through??

edited to add i just sent it again, first one was sent at 9.52pm

Edited by tlc

:laugh: Well done, It is possibly a bit small but im not sure if it can be resized back up once it is resized down?? If you want it bigger let me know and Ill just redo!! I just love looking at everyones siggys!!

Glad you finally got it to work!!