jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went and had a look at new shop today said Hi

It looks fantastic :laugh::rofl::laugh: :D :)

Cant wait till the huge Marine tank is stocked it will look awesome.

HMMMMMM maybe I need to convert one of the frog tanks back to a fish tank.

Just went and took some pics of that awesome thunderstorm wow it was a good one :rofl::eek::mad

Cheers Janet

Hi all,

Today im very sad as this morning A BLOODY GREAT TRUCK BACKED INTO THE FRONT OF MY LITTLE VAN ....hmmm that feels better lol.....

Also i came home from Melbourne this morning and followed a fella in from Allansford, ( he was on a motor bike ) and we got in to the Flaxman st intersection at Fletchers, when a car turned onto the Highway into the oncoming traffick and hit the bike head on, the rider flew over the top of the car and landed behind the car, this was when the truck hit me i was turning at Flaxman and so was he, but he stopped because of the accident and had started to ring an Ambulance then started to reverse but didnt see me :laugh: i thought he was going to keep going over the top of me , i wasnt in the best of moods to start with as i got lost in Melborne and drove around in circles for 2 hrs then had a sleep on the side of the road in Geelong woke up very stiff hopped out of the car on the passenger side for a toilet stop ( 4:am ), and promptly fell down a culvert :laugh::laugh::mad

Oh you poor thing what a sh*t day you have had

:laugh::mad to you from us

I hope you day gets better.

Are you ok did you have the dogs with you ????? are they ok?????

I also hope there is not too much damage to the van or to your bank balance.

HEHEHEHHEHE I bet your swore I can imagine what you said lol

Cheers Janet

Oh you poor thing what a sh*t day you have had

:laugh::mad to you from us

I hope you day gets better.

Are you ok did you have the dogs with you ????? are they ok?????

I also hope there is not too much damage to the van or to your bank balance.

HEHEHEHHEHE I bet your swore I can imagine what you said lol

Cheers Janet

PRAY TELL ...WHAT bank balance ???? and im not paying his boss is,...........all the dogs are fine , shut them up for a few minutes lol i had 2 bitchws in season in the van and havent had much peace from the boys for 2 days....yes i did swear Janet, i will tell you what i said when i see you, the poor van is now a snub nose van and both headlights are broken i cant get the bonnet open as its squashed on to the motor.........i have been hit by others 3 times in my life and 2 of those times have been by the same truck company in Warrnambool :laugh::laugh:

:eek: oh Linda thats aweful!! Hope you and the doggies are ok. Bummer getting lost in Melb too, its a hell of a place to nav around if you get lost, all roads lead to the middle :rolleyes: I still manage to get myself lost even with the sat nav :rofl:

Tez, missed you at training yesterday, hope you can come next week and I hope the weather is good for it too being the last day of the year and there is going to be extra dogs as the SEDA pups are joining us for thier Xmas break up too, so it should be a good day!!

Hows everyone else, JJ are you over pups yet? or have this lot been little treasures, not long now till they go to thier new homes!!

Bunnings is getting busier by the day now with Xmas fast approaching and the weather being so nice, everyone seems to be painting and decorating for the festive season and of course buying Xmas presents!!

I have someone looking at giving away to a good home... Ridgeback x staffy, can't exactly remember what age but believe it's a pup, if you know anyone interested then let me know...

Is it desexed???

You can advertise on DOL if it is, if they cant desex it let me know I can contact a rescue group and get it done, :)

Hi everyone,

I am looking at placing at least 5 of my older dogs in good home's M and F so if you know of anyone interested in a Terrier let me know please , its urgent.... thanx Linda..........

Tenties - it could be worth you going through the Tenterfield Terrier Club to help rehome your guys.

Most breed clubs have a rescue/rehousing sub-committee or similar.

I'm sure they would have a list of screened homes waiting for mature dogs....

Hi TLC,

Pack is going okay just. The old one is off to the vet Friday, not sure what is going on, fingers crossed.

I do have Friday off this week and will have time off from next Thur, not sure if I could make a walk but will see how I go.

Let me know.

Hi everyone,

I am looking at placing at least 5 of my older dogs in good home's M and F so if you know of anyone interested in a Terrier let me know please , its urgent.... thanx Linda..........

Tenties - it could be worth you going through the Tenterfield Terrier Club to help rehome your guys.

Most breed clubs have a rescue/rehousing sub-committee or similar.

I'm sure they would have a list of screened homes waiting for mature dogs....

Yes JJ i am a member of the TT club of Vic , they have no one at the moment, i have contacted them twice....no they dont have a list of screened homes for mature dogs, nor do they have a rescue/rehousing committee.