Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Thanks for that!

heres a link to one of my face book albums of my Birthday present if anyone wants to have a looky.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2286...mp;l=74e9702d64

Very nice !!!! :confused:

I was going to leave a comment on your pics, but I can't access your profile to add you as a friend..

I have one too, but i need some proper pandora charms for it ! :o

Thanks Jules, I went to face book to find you through Dolers unite and it said that all I had to do was confirm and then we were friends. Im Barbie Ann on face book but I figured you would figure out who I was once you looked at my pictures! :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Casey had a great afternoon and made some great new friends

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167-3.jpg

DSC_0169-3.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0195-1.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0217-1.jpg

CJ tonight after his bath, he wa sexhausted so was BJ. All sleeping soundly now getting ready for another big day tomorow!!~

CJ tonight after his bath, he wa sexhausted so was BJ. All sleeping soundly now getting ready for another big day tomorow!!~

Um, took me a couple of reads to get it right :laugh: at first it was WTF ??? :D :D

Hmmm...wouldn't mind being 'sexhausted' myself!!!! :laugh:

Casey looks like a sweetie...she must be rapt to find herself in a great new home with lots of new friends to meet! Looks like she had a great time! How is she settling in?

Training today was FREEZING! Some people ditched after 10 minutes but as it takes 45 minutes to get there, we stayed till almost the end and surprisingly we were'nt the only ones! Bit of a waste really as none of the many dogs were switched on. One reason for that was that all the handlers were so cold I think none of us were giving proper signals to the dogs.

Looks like you all had a great time on Saturday! :p

Casey looks lovely, Mawson. How has she settled in? Looking forward to meeting her on a walk. :laugh:

I said goodbye to Lilly yesterday as she left us for her new home. :laugh:

I have received pics already and it seems she will be spoilt rotten.... being allowed inside ALL the time and sleeping on the bed! :laugh:

We miss her already but are glad she's found such a wonderful home. :eek:

Ok I am getting in early.

But better to be early and organised than not LOL

Who wants to go for a walk next weekend (weather permitting)

Lets hope that we have some nice weather for the weekend as my 2 are going stir crazy and want a play date (well sniffy anyway)

Boof just wants to come and sit on my lap all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we are all moved and sort of settled I should have a little more free time to go on walks.

Cavelblaze more pics of those gorgeous pups please.

And I have given a friend of mine your contact details as she is after a cavvie pup some time in the future she wants a Tri or anything but a ruby??

Hope thats ok

Cheers Janet

Lets hope that we have some nice weather for the weekend as my 2 are going stir crazy and want a play date (well sniffy anyway)

Boof just wants to come and sit on my lap all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we are all moved and sort of settled I should have a little more free time to go on walks.

And I have given a friend of mine your contact details as she is after a cavvie pup some time in the future she wants a Tri or anything but a ruby??

Hope thats ok

Cheers Janet

I'd LOVE to get out for a walk on the weekend.

I'll be in Melbourne all day Sunday but besides running the kids around to their birthday parties on the Saturday I have no plans.

Glad you have completed the move..... hope you can de-stress a little now?

Guest Pandii

Just come from the meatbarn, I see what you mean about the chicken necks

but the 1/2 chickens are a great price for 3.99

Hope thats ok

Cheers Janet

Count me in for either afternoon or both actually, hope the weather is good. I don't finish work till 1 on Saturday and on Sunday should be done with training around 12ish.

It has been quiet, hasn't it?

Well as those of you on FB already know, we made the very difficult decision to rehome Vitasz.

After many 'interviews' with prospective owners, he left us yesterday.

Besides the little 'issues' I had with him, with all the time I'm putting into planning for the new business, I just know he'd have

missed out on the attention a puppy really needs, so I know it is for the best, and no more puppies here for quite a while now!!!

On top of this, Lilly left us this week also, so it feels very quiet at my place at the moment and I really don't like it! :thumbsup:

Hmm...JJ...4 kids, 3 dogs, a partner and soon to be wife and a new business to set up...not sure how quiet it would be but I understand the wrench you must feel with both Lily and Vitasz going away. I'm sure they will be very happy in their new homes and they certainly had a great start being with you. I never met Lily but Vitasz is such a lovely dog and it was a real pleasure meeting him. Lucky lucky family who have him now! They must be grinning from ear to ear!

Mawson...when are you gunna tell us about how Casey is getting on? I would love to hear how she is going!

My 2 are good although Gus has a bit of skin missing from his top lip. Jane and he were rough housing in the house the other night so I got them to go outside. Jane ran out the back door and up the two bluestone steps to the back yard. Gus was right behind her but missed the 1st step and face planted into the second one. He folded up like a house of cards then ran into the backyard and cried. It was really hard not to run over and make a fuss of him. As silly as they both were at the time, it was nice to see Jane run over to him and lick his face. She then stayed near him quietly while he recovered his composure. I think it gave them both a fright as they really calmed down for the night after that!