Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

*** From Hi-Jacked thread in General Discussions...

Pandii - you saw me outside and didn't stop for puppy snuggles? What's wrong with ya?

They are right now at their most snuggleable too! :thumbsup:

I would love to go for a walk tomorrow arvo. Got visitors til late morning but after that I'm a free man!

Poor Amy has been so neglected sinc this last litter arrived - I still walk her often but is always just a quick one and she misses 'dog' company I think.

Will check in here around Noon and see what's happening. I would prefer somewhere off lead...

Edited by jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

I was off to dads to pick up a freezer, kinda in a hurry, we were the big white troopie that turn right in front of you :thumbsup:

I will come happy to go to albert park or to thunder point, could have kids but will keep them under control,

Little Miss has her first ballet recital until noon them I have to feed the buggers, oops I mean children, so what about 1.30pm.

Hope the others pop in and see this, I will check back at lunch time

Guest Pandii

1.30 TLC, gotta feed the children first, cant feed them earlier as we will be at ballet until at least noon. :thumbsup:

Guest Pandii

At the car park, go up the road past the trotting track and then turn right, not left, me white car, tlc maroon car, see you at 1.30pm, I will have Seb and 1 child

Guest Pandii

TLC thanks for the walk today

JJ thanks for letting us have puppy cuddles, and the lovely hospitality, YOu wife is lovely, I am sorry we intruded for so long, hope we didnt hold up your dinner

Yes thanks Guys, it was a great walk. I also stopped at Albert park on the way home and my guys had a run around with Floyd and I had a chat to Bert. I didnt dare even think about coming to see the puppys JJ, you see I have a little puppy clucky problem....LOL Id maybe have to sneak one out with me and bring it home so Ill admire the photos....any tim eyou wanna post some more feel free.

I usually go to Thunder point on a Sunday arvo (cooler months, not in the hot weather) maybe we could make it a regualr thing!! I love Sundays as the whole day is a dog day!!

Guest Pandii

Glad you had a good day TLC, I am not sure on a regular meeting, as I have a skin family who likes to see me some times lol

tlc - yes, thanks for the walk; what a great spot!

I would love to get out there again with the girls and promise to not get us lost again! :)

Pandii - you are welcome anytime for puppy cuddles - and anyone else too.

No you didn't interupt our dinner at all and Chantel thinks you and hubby are great and are welcome here ANYtime. :)

My Jess was quite taken with Sam, too!

I had some puppy buyers over today and they took some great photos with a ripper digital SLR.

tlc - when they've sent me the pics I will post some here.

Please feel free to visit our 'babies' even if you are puppy clucky - I will just have to check you pockets before you leave :)

Well JJ, look forward to seeing the pics!! I meant to ask you today about the pizzas you mentioned last night, I think I posted further up the page, how much are they roughly compared to say Bo Jays? Which part of the pub do you go into to collect.

Tez, there is definatly training next Sunday even though it is the long weekend.

Tanya, Patricia commented today that you hadnt turned up so I told her Bruno had CC and you thought it best you didnt come this week. But I did say hopefully we would see you next week. You seem to have made a great impression on Bert (Floyd) I seen him at the park today and he asked after you again!!

RJ, I hope you will post when you get back and let us know how your concert was, I bet it was fab.

Maws you missed a good walk today, sorry for being such an urger but I really wanted you to come. Hope we can have a catch up on Thursday.

tlc - the pizzas are roughly the same price as Bojangles (ie NOT CHEAP!) but they are very good.

You can order them from the Warrnambool Hotel dining room.

They should still have a pizza menu you can take home, so then you can just phone in your order. No, they don't deliver.

I only like really good pizzas (No dominos or pizza haven etc - rubbish!) Bojangle are good, the Warnnambool Hotel are good and some from LaPorchetta are quite ok.

Well worth trying, anyway! :)

ETA - they are 'wood fired' too. Mmmmmmmm..........

Edited by jerojath

Glad you had a good day TLC, I am not sure on a regular meeting, as I have a skin family who likes to see me some times lol

Thats fine, Just thought id put it out there so if anyone is interested in heading down at some stage Im usually there on a sunday arvo weather permitting!!

Guest Pandii

JJ, Oh would like your phone number please :)

I hate crap pizza and dont find bojangles expensive as they dont charge for delivery makign them the same price delivered as the crap ones.

I have had a caramalized onlion and cheese wood fired from the warrnambool and fell in love with it

Believe me I am Pizza obsessed and didnt know that the Warrni did pizza but will definatly try them out soon. I agree JJ, Im not a fan of the mass produced and not really a fan of la porchetta either. If you eat in there they seem to be better!! What do you guys think of Fiesta, I wasnt impressed but I have heard people rave, not sure why??

Thanks for the training info, Tic.

Jane will be there with my sister as I have to visit a friend in wonthaggi next w'end.

Speaking of the Black Menace, Jane came home from Melbourne absolutely exhausted. We took her down to Black Rock beach a few times and its doggy heaven there...soooo many dogs who were all happy to play and play and play. We bumped into a puppy walker with a 16 week old Golden Retriever guide dog pup who we met in the same spot 3 weeks ago and he was rapt to see Jane....He remembered how exhausted this pup was last time he played with Jane and he was happy to repeat the experience! Jane was more than happy to assist!!!

Opps!!! Forgot to add that I looked up Brierley reserve on Google maps and came up with Brierley Basin. Is this where the training is or would my sister be in the wrong spot next Sunday!!??

Yep Pandii, We did have a good weekend but if I'm honest then I would have to say that all weekends have been fun since young Jane came along.

Gotta say though, that I was abit jealous of the guide dog pup...totally off lead and relaxed whereas there I am with Jane attached to her trusty 10 metre line cos she is such a Rat bag!

JJ, Oh would like your phone number please :)

I hate crap pizza and dont find bojangles expensive as they dont charge for delivery makign them the same price delivered as the crap ones.

I have had a caramalized onlion and cheese wood fired from the warrnambool and fell in love with it

Don't normally give my number out to other blokes!!! :)

55629490 / 0423-343-049